Bought this helmet to wear out here in the ranch, and it serves me great. Have been slapped by tree branch several times, and that is not too bueno, especially when it is 12 degrees outside. This helmet will really help me out. Thanks for you great product
AFX FX-90 Passion Helmet.
AFX FX-90 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its Seven points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A flush-fit, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- There are optional tinted shields available for this model
- 7 points of ventilation with chin, side, rear & forehead vents
- A square type D-ring with red tab and sewn on ECE logo
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Comes with a cloth carrying bag
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Use same outer shields as the FX-100 street helmet
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I purchased this helmet a few weeks ago after purchasing the wrong size from a local dealer who did not have much of a selection. Jafrum offers a good selection, and I love the helmet I chose, and it fits well.
Granddauther loves it AFX helmets always take longer for shipping.
thanks for the fast handling and shipping, Ilike the color....