- New sleek wedge design
- Multiple shell and styro sizes for GMAX® premium fit and maximum comfort. Two
shell sizes, XS-L and XL-XXXL
- Painted shell with high tech water decals and high quality clear coat finish
- “State of the art venting” with functional intake vents and most important,
functional exhaust vents to get the hot air and moisture out. Maximum air flow
is achieved thru shell/styro & comfort liner vents
- High air flow top intake vents feature larger controls for easy use with
- Interior designed to assist shell and styro venting by not blocking the vent
holes and channels
- Lightweight, multiple shells and styro’s for GMAX premium fit and maximum
- Large eye port for a wide range of vision
- Plush, removable, washable Coolmax® interior allows for custom fit and comfort
that is second to none
- Removable adjustable cheek pads for custom fitting with optional sized cheek
- Interior designed for noise reduction and comfort with noise reduction cheek
pad shape, vented chin curtain and rear neck roll shape
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and retention snap secures excess chin
- Anti-scratch optically corrected shield with easy tool-less shield removal
- Molded front air deflector directs hot breath air away from the shield to
reduce fogging and the adjustable chin vent directs fresh air upward across the
inside of the shield to help reduce fogging
- Tinted and clear single lens come standard with the helmet in the box
- Soft drawstring fabric helmet carrying bag also included
- Optional electric shield and double anti fog lens available as an accessory
- One trip out on your favorite winding section of road in your new GMAX GM69
helmet, you will realize why we are proud to say – “GMAX, The Better Fitting
GMax Helmet Size Chart:
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to
help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly
and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
(1) Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
(2) Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the
(3) Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the
head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing
chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
21-1/4" - 21-5/8"
6-3/4 - 6-7/8
22-13/16" - 23-1/4"
7-1/4 - 7-3/8
23-5/8" - 24"
7-1/2 - 7-5/8
24-3/8" - 24-13/16"
7-3/4 - 7-7/8
25-3/16" - 25-5/8"
8-1/4 - 8-3/8
26-1/2" - 26-5/8"
GMax GM69S Helmet
out of 10
based on 0 reviews
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).