AFX FX-200 Slick Star Stripe Half Helmet
Sale Price: $89.95
AFX FX-200 Slick Star Stripe Half Helmet.
Based on the innovative dual lens FX-200 but with the shields, visor and ear covers eliminated for even lighter weight and simplicity.
Model: FX-200 Slick
Color: Black, Pearl White, Flat Black, or Flat White
Certification: DOT FMVSS-218 safety standards
Shell: Aerodynamic design constructed using advanced fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP)
Finish: Clear coat to protect paint
Weight: 1.65 lbs/ 0.75 kg
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Helmet liner made with a hypo-allergenic and anitmicrobial nylon
- Retention system is D-Ring
- Perfect combination of ground-breaking high-tech features at an affordable price
- Simplicity refined - no shields, no visor and no ear covers
- No front AFX logo, small rear AFX logo above DOT labeling
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|