It's beautiful yet subtle. True to size and very comfortable. I ordered an xl so that I can wear a bandana or wrap underneath and its perfect. I really appreciate the extra's that come with the helmet as well.The neck curtain is comfortable to use and doesn't interfere with my leathers.
GMax GM65 Rose Helmet
List Price: 79.95
Sales Price: $59.95
GMax GM65 Rose Helmet
Item Code: GMaxGM65Rose
- DOT approved.
- Retractable, hard coated UV400 sun shields that are designed for a quick and tool-less removal and replacement.
- Simple no springs design for raising and lowering the sun shield.
- Each helmet comes with a factory installed tinted UV400 sun shield and an additional UV400 clear shield in the box.
- "Dual-density styro technology" allows for a low profile and a premium look and fit, while still delivering a D.O.T. certified helmet.
- The Full Dressed comes with a sleek visor/peak design that maintains the stylish "cruiser" look of the helmet, yet offers additional sun glare reduction.
- Removable, snap in rear neck curtain for cool weather riding installs and removes quick and easy, due to its tool-less design.
- Optional high definition, amber sun shield available.
- Premium venting reduces heat at the top of the head. Comfort liner, shell and styro designed for maximum venting.
- Removable and washable comfort liner made with Coolmax moisture wicking performance materials.
- Padded chin strap with proven double "D" helmet retention system.
- High quality painted shell.
Helmet Sizing Information.We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
*** Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
|53 - 54cm||21-1/4" - 21-5/8"||XS||6-3/4 - 6-7/8|
|55 - 56cm||22" - 22-7/16"||S||7 - 7-1/8|
|57 - 58cm||22-13/16" - 23-1/4"||M||7-1/4 - 7-3/8|
|59 - 60cm||23-5/8" - 24"||L||7-1/2 - 7-5/8|
|61 - 62cm||24-3/8" - 24-13/16"||XL||7-3/4 - 7-7/8|
|63 - 64cm||25-3/16" - 25-5/8"||XXL||8 - 8-1/8|
|65 - 66cm||26" - 26-3/8"||XXXL||8-1/4 - 8-3/8|
|67 - 68cm||26-1/2" - 26-5/8"||XXXXL|