Vega XTA Ghoul Helmet.
Vega XTA Helmet Features
- Meets or exceeds US DOT FMVSS 218 standard.
- Lightweight fiberglass composite shell.
- Optically correct, replaceable, drop-down sunshield.
- Light smoke, dark smoke, amber and silver mirror replacement drop-down visors available.
- Coolmax™ liner maximizes comfort even on the hottest days.
- Available in 8 sizes to fit nearly everyone, 3XS-2XL.
- 3-snap universal shorty visor included.
- Echo™ brand speaker-ready ear pads available.
Vega XTA Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points. The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your helmet size in the chart below.
6 5/8-6 3/4
7 1/8-7 1/4
7 3/8-7 1/2
7 5/8-7 3/4
8 1/8-8 1/4
8 3/8-8 1/2
8 5/8-8 3/4