Great fitting helmet. I usually get a size larger than listed and it's always worked...not with this helmet. Stick with the size they suggest. Built well, great design, and light for wearing for long periods of time! NICE BUY!!
Z1R Nomad Sinister Helmet
Sale Price: $84.95
Z1R Nomad Sinister Helmet.
The Nomad Half Helmet has true venting by way of closable forehead vents which account for a more enjoyable ride. Year round rider? This helmet comes with removable ear and neck curtains if switching between hot and cold temperatures. Also, change the look with the shorty gloss visor. Now you’re ready to ride.
Z1R Nomad Helmet Features
- Closable, matte dual forehead vents
- Comfortable interior padding with Nylex liner
- D-ring closure with padded neck straps
- Removable ear/ neck curtains
- Custom "shorty" gloss visor included
- DOT Certified
Z1R Nomad Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||52 - 52||20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 2|
|M||7 1/8 - 6 1/4||56 - 58||22 - 22 3/4|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|XL||6 5/8 - 7 1/2||60 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||7 3/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Great looking/fitting helmet. Lots of good comments on this.