I was looking for a High Visibility helmet and researched it especially WebBike World and settled on the AFX. Have had the high end brands and thought I would try the AFX for the money...Very happy so far...quiter than my Shoei....ventilates very well...chin strap different, no D ring but easy to get used to..
AFX FX-95 Helmet
List Price: $114.95
Sale Price: $54.95
You save: $60 (52%)
AFX FX-95 Helmet.
AFX FX-95 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight. You will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield while not worrying about the heat with its eight points of ventilation. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
AFX FX-95 Helmet Features
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and anti-microbial nylon, all of which are removable and washable
- A flush-fit lock down, side-coverless face shield that is optically correct, compound-curved, scratch-resistant and protects against UV-rays
- There are several tinted shields available for this model
- 8 points of ventilation with chin, side, forehead, top and rear vents
- Retention system is quick release with sewn on ECE logo
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
- DOT and ECE 22.05 certified
AFX FX-95 Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Comfortable, affordable, cool. Great fitting helmets. The size chart runs a bit small. Go one size up, Other than that, Great investment.