It did not fit using the size chart. The chin bar presses against the chin and a friend with the same size tried it also. It did not fit him either. AGV it seems are just another Chinese product now and it showed.
AGV Miglia II Modular Helmet.
Looking for something different? AGV offers this modular helmet with an external sun shield. How’s that for Italian style? The AGV Miglia 2 modular helmet offers a great helmet at an affordable price. This Italian flip up helmet comes with all the standards, and is glove friendly with easy one hand operation. This modular has a quick release retention system making for a quick no hassle on and off. For under a $200 dollar price point it is hard to beat this AGV modular helmet.
AGV Miglia II Helmet Features
- All the same great features as the Miglia Modular Helmet with the added bonus of a sun visor
- Double curvature, scratch-resistant and anti-fog face shield
- True in-helmet airflow with chin and top vents along with rear extractors
- One-hand opening system
- Quick release buckle (one-finger optional)
- Removable breath deflector and chin curtain
- DOT certified
AGV Miglia II Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|