AGV RP60 Helmet.
The RP60 is a tribute to the AGVs racing tradition that goes back to the 1947. The RP60 is a remake of the racing helmets worn in the 50s and 60s by Italian AGVs champions like Carlo Bandirola, Renzo Pasolini, and Giacomo Agostini.
AGV RP60 Helmet Features
- Dry-Comfort fabric with sanitizing treatment
- Completely removable and washable liner padding
- Double-D retention system
- Comes with transparent tinted peak
- Comes with goggles
AGV RP60 Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|X Small||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|Small||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 22|
|Medium||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||57 - 58||22 3/8 - 22 3/4|
|Large||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|X-Large||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||61 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2X-Large||7 7/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
|3X-Large||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||65 - 66||-|