Received my bell mag 9 just before a 9 day trip out west. We ran into all kinds of weather,strong wind, heat, and torrential rain. The mag 9 performed well, the air vents performed great. the only problem was the clear shield, after being used in many rain storms the holding tabs broke and made it inoperable, but Jafrum is taking care of that problem for me. I would not hesitate to buy another one.
Bell Mag-9 Sena Helmet
List Price: 179.95
Sales Price: $179.95
Bell Mag-9 Sena Helmet
Wow! What more could you ask for in a 3/4 open-faced helmet? This Bell Mag-9 Sena helmet comes Bluetooth ready with no drilling, the ability to remove the shield and sun visor for a different look, drop down shades for those bright and sunny days on the open highway, and it is also gives a comfortable but snug fit for those long road trips.
The Bell Mag-9 Sena is priced at $179.95, is the first helmet manufactured to integrate a docking system for a Bluetooth communication system. Riders who have bought this helmet think it is well worth the price and love that there is no cutting, drilling or tearing apart your helmet to install the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth headset. If you already own a Sena SMH10 it transfers right into your Mag 9. The Mag 9 helmet is comes with a 5 year warranty, is DOT Certified and ranges in sizes from XS to XXL which allows you to get that perfect fit.
Item Code: BellMag9SenaSolid
Model: Mag-9 Sena
Color: Matte Black, Black, Titanium, Pearl White, Candy Red
Shell: tough and lightweight polycarbonate
Warranty: Five Year Warranty
- 3 EPS sizes for maximum comfort and size range
- Designed to accommodate the Sena SMH10 Bluetooth stereo headset and intercom
- Helmet can be run multiple configurations: with or without shield and with or without visor
- Fast and easy tool-free shield changes
- Drop-down sunshield offers "on the fly" protection from the sun
- Velocity flow ventilation creates the most ventilated helmet in the open face category
- Convenient speaker pockets make it easy to set up the Mag-9 with communication devices
- Removable and washable interior for maximum comfort
- Contour cheekpads for superior fit and comfort
- *** Bell Sena SMH10 Bluetooth Headset & Intercom sold separately
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/7 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 24 1/4||7 7/8 - 8|
Most Helpful Reviews :
The Bell Mag-helmet is a cut above the rest. It is extremely comfortable, stylish, and offers the quick release lever to change from the shaded visor. It’s the best open-face helmet on the market, as far as I’m concerned. The price was even better.
Very light weight and versitle. Unfortunately the day after I purchased it I was involved in an accident when a lady pulled out in front of me. After being launched out of my seat and through my Harley equipment I was thrown accross the hood of the car and landed on the road. Needless to say there was no damage to my head, face, or neck and I owe this to this gread designed helmet. I would recommed it to anyone concerned with their safety.
Great product! Love that my Sena fits securely in a "resting" place. Comfortable fit and lightweight. Love it! Best helmet I have had to date!!
I purchaced the helmet and was excited about using it on an upcomming ride from NC to lexington Ky. After 100 miles, I started having a splitting headache from the helmet being to tight on my temples. My head circumference is 221/2 inches so I purchased a medium size from the reccomended sizing chart. In short the helmet is nice, but the whole trip was a painful endurance because the helmet would not break in. It was bought on line and after the 1600 mile trip, it was too used to try to get a refund.
Love it. I tried an extra large and it was to small, but the 1 XL is perfect. Love the drop down sun screen and the clear shield works great. The vents are great! Keep the heat out. I am ordering another one for my wife!
i like features on this helment ; bought for my sema radio,,didnt know i have to buy bracket to mount to it ,was offered on this site would not have bought if i knew the final cost