I was very satisfied with the shopping experience, selection , prices and expediency. Thank you, Nick
Z1R Ace Helmet.
The Ace Open Face Helmet is a well ventilated simplistic helmet that’s great for just riding around town or the open road.
Z1R Ace Helmet Features
- Two closable forehead vents and two rear vents offer adjustable airflow
- Dual-density styrene liner
- Removable vented interior liner is made of brushed nylon; also features removable cheekpads
- Scratch-resistant, optically corrected polycarbonate shield
- No-tool shield system makes for easy adjustments
- Chin strap equipped with D-ring closures
- DOT Certified
Z1R Ace Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||52 - 52||20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 2|
|M||7 1/8 - 6 1/4||56 - 58||22 - 22 3/4|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|XL||6 5/8 - 7 1/2||60 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||7 3/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I recommended this site to all my riding friends.
Buying on line for me has been hit or miss since you can't touch it or try it on till you've bought it. So after careful consideration and reading the reviews, watching the video I ordered it. I ordered on Sunday and it was delivered UPS the following Friday - pretty fast! I love the full shield. No more bugs hitting my face, lip and going up my nose as my last helmet shield covered only to my nose. The wind noise dramatically reduced, I ride now without ear plugs. I flip the shield up at red lights, it's hot in Florida 11 1/2 months a year. It does squeeze my face a bit but I'm getting used to it. I'm very satisfied and would recommend to anybody, and the price for the looks, features and quality is fantastic! Thank you Jafrum
INITIALLY ORDERED TOO SMALL, RETURNS NO PROBLEM AND RAPIDLY GOT THE REPLACEMENT LARGER HELMETS FOR BOTH ME AND THE WIFE. TOOK A 200 MILE RIDE THE DAY AFTER WE RECEIVED THEM. LOVE THEM.