I bought this helmet because I could get orange, which is a high visibility helmet. I bought a compatible face shield. I love this helmet I bought a medium which was a great fit.
Z1R Jimmy Retro Helmet
List Price: $74.95
Sale Price: $53.95
You save: $ 21 (28 %)
Z1R Jimmy Retro Helmet.
Item Code: Z1RJimmyRetro
Color:Black/ Silver, Orange/ White, Pearl Blue/ White, White/ Green, White/ Red
Shell:ABS/ Polycarbonate shell with classic style
- The popular Jimmy steps in the way-back machine with some retro racer stripes
- Brushed nylon interior with padded chin strap
- Two closable forehead vents direct air to helmet
- Three-snap bubble visor included; five-snap shell allows most shields to match
- Ear pockets comfortably accept speakers (not included)
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger than what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear.
|2XS||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||52 - 52||20 1/2|
|XS||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||53 - 54||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|S||6 7/8 - 7||55 - 56||21 5/8 - 2|
|M||7 1/8 - 6 1/4||56 - 58||22 - 22 3/4|
|L||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||59 - 60||23 1/8 - 23 1/2|
|XL||6 5/8 - 7 1/2||60 - 62||24 - 24 3/8|
|2XL||7 3/8 - 8||63 - 64||24 3/4 - 25 1/8|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I feel this is a quality helmet and it looks nice too (silver with black stripe). I am a female with pretty thick hair. I originally ordered a Medium because my head measured 22, but it seemed a bit lose (I could stick 2 fingers underneath at my forehead). So I re-ordered the small and it fits perfectly, not too tight, but just right. So it might run a bit large (for women). Easy to order, and was nicely packaged so it wouldn't get damaged in shipping. I was impressed and I'm very happy with this helmet!