Arai CT-Z Open Face Helmet.
Improving on the revolutionary XC-Ram, the CT-Z enhances the riding experience by offering the flexibility of a peak/shield combination. The CT-Z presents a major improvement: nothing short of redefining how open-face helmets can look – and protect. The most telling feature is the extended coverage in the lower jaw-cheek pad area – extending 1 3/16” forward compared to the previous model – and traditional open-face ¾ helmets. The CT-Z provides options that allow the helmet to better suit each rider’s unique requirements. But our primary objective is to build a better helmet. That means providing a measure of lower-jaw protection that’s been missing from previous open-face helmets that leave that part of the face exposed.
Arai CT-Z Helmet Features
- Removable and replaceable interior liners
- New cheekpad design is now more low-profile
- Upper vent system borrowed from the Arai Corsair V helmet
- Removable visor helps reduce sun glare and is designed to provide minimal lift at highway speeds
- Thinner faceshield pods increase aerodynamics
- Brow vents channel air direct to the temples
- Snell 2010 certified
Arai CT-Z Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.
20 - 20 1/2
51 - 52
20 7/8 - 21 1/4
53 - 54
21 5/8 - 22
55 - 56
22 1/2 - 22 7/8
57 - 58
23 1/4 - 23 5/8
59 - 60
24 - 24 3/8
61 - 62
24 3/4 - 25 1/8
63 - 64
25 1/2 - 26
65 - 66