Arai RX-Q Streak Helmet.
Purpose-built for the street. A new benchmark in comfort, quiet, stability and ventilation. Arai applied the same tireless 24-7 focus devoted to our race helmets to designing it, refining and adapting proven concepts to a new purpose. The RX-Q is aimed at the veteran street rider whose miles of experience allow them to truly feel and appreciate the myriad subtle differences built into this remarkable helmet.
Arai RX-Q Streak Helmet Features
- Completely new street helmet based on Corsair V
- Intermediate fit
- New wider eye-port, same as Corsair V
- Advanced ventilation
- Smaller, more aerodynamic shell shape
- Hyper-ridge circles lower shell to improve strenth and aerodynamics
- Retractable chin spoiler
- Has emergency cheek pad removable system along with removable neck roll
- 1-piece bottom edge trim
- Meets or exceeds Snell and D.O.T. standards
Arai RX-Q Streak Helmet Sizing
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
***Please remember that all head shapes vary slightly and that this sizing chart is to be used as a starting guide, not an exact guide.