- Advanced Polycarbonate Composite Shell
- Lightweight, superior fit and comfort using advanced CAD technology
- Aerodynamic shell shape reduces turbulence
- Impact absorbing, multi-density EPS liner ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation
- Scoop top intake vent combine with rear exit vents to provide flow-through
ventilation, helping to pull heat and humidity up and out of the helmet’s
- Chin bar intake vent provides airflow across the shield interior to help
eliminate shield fogging
- Side chin bar venture exhaust vents for increased heat and humidity
dissipation SpeedCool™ Removable/Washable Interior Lining
- Moisture-wicking and odor-free interior with advanced SpeedCool™
- Multi-layer contoured cheek pads improve fit and comfort
- Pinlock Prepared HJ-09 Shield with anti-scratch coating and RapidFire Shield
- Optically correct, three dimensional design face shield offers 95% UV
- RapidFire shield replacement system allows for quick, secure and tool-less
shield removal and installation
- Includes clear Pinlock lens shield insert
- Nylon Strap Retention System neatly secures chin strap/snap
- DOT and Snell M2010 Approved
- 3XL is DOT only
HJC Helmet Size Chart :
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
3/8 - 6 1/2
- 20 1/2
5/8 - 6 3/4
7/8 - 21 1/4
7/8 - 7
5/8 - 22
1/8 - 7 1/4
1/2 - 22 7/8
3/8 - 7 1/2
1/4 - 23 5/8
5/8 - 7 3/4
- 24 3/8
7/8 - 8
3/4 - 25 1/4
1/8 - 8 1/4
5/8 - 26
HJC CL-16 Shock Helmet Reviews :
HJC CL-16 Shock Helmet
out of 10
based on 4 reviews
Comment: First off, the helmet looks sharp, so A+ for that. On a down side their sizes seem to run large. Measured my lady 3 times at 57 1/2 cm. we get the helmet and it rattles around on her fairly bad as a Med on the size chart, sending back on my buck to get her a small. Word of advice, follow the chart but consider going a size smaller.
HJC CL-16 Shock
Comment: Very comfortable, breathable(venting) and looks great. Works well with the Anti-Fog insert and Chin curtain for those chilly mornings.
Green HJC CL-16 Shock
Comment: Got this for my Hubby for Christmas and he loves it! It's a really beautiful helmet in person, and very comfortable.
Comment: I bought the helmet because of the price , I am keeping the helmet for it's comfort and safety. I really like the visor on this HJC with the internal pins to mount the fog shield. I have always fogged up helmets but finally a system that works!! So simple ,yet effective, the second liner withe the silicone seal really eliminates any worry about fog and this helmet also has a Snell Rating and not just a DOT stamp. To me a Snell rating and approval is important. I remember when the Snell foundation first came to be and I trust their testing to save my head. Not being able to afford the helmets I used to buy this is a perfect alternative. The only slight gripe is like everyone says they are snug but I bought a second liner one size larger to see if that may help Great helmet great tech and multiple choices of shields. Sold
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).