This helmet has the highest safety ratings and has a snug fit. I love that it is high vis as I scooter around and drivers who would normally not see me notice me.
Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet
List Price: 129.95
Sales Price: $129.95 to $139.95
Scorpion EXO-R410 Helmet
The all new EXO-R410 elevates the standard for Scorpion's entry level full face street helmet. With a newly designed advanced shell design, the ultra-lightweight SNELL approved EXO-R410 comes equipped with advanced features such as the Ellip-Tec® ratchet system, Everclear® face shield, Kwikwick 2® liners, a finely tuned ventilation system and the unprecedented integration of our Emergency Release System cheek pad into an entry level helmet offering. This is a high performance helmet at an unbeatable value.
Item Code: ScorpionEXOR410Solid
Color: Black, Matte Black, Hyper Silver, White, and Neon
Certification: DOT/SNELL M2010 Approved
- Advanced Polycarbonate Shell: Developed exclusively by Scorpion, our industry-leading polycarbonate shell is engineered to minimize weight and disperse impact
- EverClear® No Fog Faceshield: Optically-clear shield with state-of-the art fog free technology. Anti-Scratch hardened coating. 100% UV protection
- Pinlock® 100% Max vision®: Pinlock® 100% Max Vision® ensures a 100% fog free vision. The anti-fog insert lens is placed in the ScorpionEXO® 2D flat race shield w/tear-off posts, providing maximum visibility (optional accessory)
- KwikWick II® Liner Fabric: KwikWick II® anti-microbial fabric keeps you cool and dry in warm weather, warm in cool weather Liner is easily removable and washable.
- KwikFit™: Kwikfit™ cheekpads allow easy on and off of the most common styles of eye glasses
- Quiet Neck Roll: Designed to reduce noise and excess wind within the helmet
- Ellip-Tec™ Ratchet System: Easy, Secure, tool-less faceshield changes in seconds. Pulls the shield back against the eyeport gasket during closing to ensure a proper seal.
- Aero-Tuned Ventilation: Six intake ports across the front of helmet force cool air in while ten exhaust vents maximize movement of hot air out.
- FaceShield Lock/Vent System: Securely locks shield in place or turn down the lever to allow light airflow into the helmet
- Emergency Release System: Tabs located under the neck roll allow easy removal of the cheek pads by trained emergency medical personnel.
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/8-21 1/4||6 5/8-6 3/4|
|SM||55-56 cm||21 5/8-22||6 7/8-7|
|MD||57-58 cm||22 7/16-22 3/4||7 1/8-7 1/4|
|LG||59-60 cm||23 1/8-23 5/8||7 3/8-7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24-24 3/8||7 5/8-7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4-25 3/16||7 7/8-8|
|3XL||65-66 cm||25 9/16-26||8 1/8-81/4|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I've had this helmet for a few weeks now and I am very happy with it. A very good finish and features found on more expensive hemets. I had to return my first order for a larger size, but Jafrum made that relatively painless. Low wind noise from the helmet makes my Sena bluetooh easy to hear even at highway speeds. (By the way, it was easy to mount the BT on this helmet, espescially with the already existing pockets for the speakers.) The anti-fog visor is nice, but not as effective as I would like. The two different locking positions for the visor are very handy. Hasn't been warm enought to comment on how well the ventilation works, but it looks like a good design concept. The way the pads are shaped leaves some interesting hat hair (semi-cornrow look) on my thinning, balding scalp. I can live with that.