AFX FX 90SE Solid Helmet
List Price: $149.95
Sale Price: $149.95
AFX FX 90SE Solid Helmet.
Brand: AFX Helmets
Color: Flat Black or Safety Orange
Shell: Lightweight composite pol-alloy shell
- Retention system is D-ring.
- An aerodynamic shell design constructed using an advanced lightweight composite poly-alloy.
- A helmet liner and cheek pads made with a hypo-allergenic and antimicrobial nylon, all of which are removable and washable.
- Provides ample ear cavity space for speakers
- A clearcoat finish to protect paint, available in gloss or flat black only.
- NO FRONT AFX LOGO, SMALL REAR AFX LOGO ABOVE DOT LABELING
- 7 points of ventilation with chin, side, rear & forehead vents
- A clearcoat finish to protect paint & graphics
- Comes with a cloth carrying bag
- Comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||21 1/4"-21 5/8"||6 3/4-6 7/8|
|Small||56-57cm||22"-22 7/16"||7-7 1/8|
|Medium||58-59cm||22 13/16"-23 1/4"||7 1/4-7 3/8|
|Large||60-61cm||23 5/8"-24"||7 1/2-7 5/8|
|X-Large||62-63cm||24 3/8"-24 13/16"||7 3/4-7 7/8|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||25 3/16"-25 5/8"||8-8 1/8|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||26"-26 3/8"||8 1/4-8 3/8|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||26 3/4"-27 1/8"||8 1/2-8 5/8|