Had originally ordered an AFX 90 but the fit wasn't quite right, too tight on the forehead. Sent it back to Jafrum and called for advice. They suggested the HJC as not being as round. I ordered and got it faster than expected. It is a real nice helmet. Looks great and fits great. Just need some snow so I can get out and use it....
HJC CS-R2 Storm Snow Helmet.
The HJC CS-R2 Storm Snow Helmet is a lightweight, comfortable and affordable snowmobile/ATV helmet. This HJC Snowmobile/ATV helmet has a bold and clean design that will make people think you spent a lot more money on this helmet than you did. It has the HJ-09 anti-fog face shield that is hard coted to be scratch resistant and has the Rapid Fire™ shield replacement system to allow for quick changes from a tinted shield to a clear one when riding in transition from day to night.
HJC CS-R2 Helmet Features
- Advanced aerodynamic polycarbonate composite sculptured shell
- Lightweight superior fit & comfort using advanced CAD technology
- “ACS” Advanced channeling ventilation system
- Full front to back airflow flushes heat and humidity up & out
- Available with Dual lens or Electric shield installed right out of the box!
- RapidFire™ HJ-09 shield replacement system
- Quick, secure, tool-less removal and installation
- Proven reliability and easy to use system
- 2-Stage shield closure mechanism compresses shield into eye port gasket providing an extremely secure seal
- Plush Nylex® Interior
- Fully removable/washable interior cheek pads & liner
- Meets or exceeds D.O.T. standards
HJC CS-R2 Helmet Sizing
Wrap a tape measure horizontally around your forehead. Select the helmet that is the closest fit to that size. A helmet should fit snug on your head. If it moves while wearing, it is too large. If it is painful to wear, it is too small.
|51-52||6 3/8 - 6 1/2||20 - 20 1/2|
|53-54||6 5/8 - 6 3/4||20 7/8 - 21 1/4|
|55-56||6 7/8 - 7||21 5/8 - 22|
|57-58||7 1/8 - 7 1/4||22 1/2 - 22 7/8|
|59-60||7 3/8 - 7 1/2||23 1/4 - 23 5/8|
|61-62||7 5/8 - 7 3/4||24 - 24 3/8|
|63-64||7 7/8 - 8||24 3/4 - 25 1/4|
|65-66||8 1/8 - 8 1/4||25 5/8 - 26|
Most Helpful Reviews :
Fits great, looks great. Bought for snowmobiling and I am happy with the purchase.