Bell Star Helmet.
Built from the Pro Star pedigree, the Star delivers performance at a price point the everyday rider can appreciate the Core technologies
Bell Star Helmet Features
- TRI-MATRIX COMPOSITE SHELL:
- X-STATIC® XT2 SILVER LINER:
- EYEWEAR COMPATIBLE:
- X-STATIC DELIVERS PERFORMANCE WITHOUT FUNK:
- A CLOSER LOOK AT THE TRI-MATRIX COMPOSITE SHELL :
- Meets or exceeds Snell M2015, ECE 22.05 and DOT certifications
A proprietary mix of Aramid, carbon fiber, and fiberglass delivers all the strength of carbon fiber in a more budget-protecting package
A leader in antimicrobial fabric technology, X-Static material is clinically-proven to provide bacteria and odor protection throughout the life of the liner
Using prescription glasses or a preferred pair of shades is now possible with eyewear arm pockets woven right into the interior liner
X-Static fibers are permanently bonded with a layer of 99.9% pure metallic silver. This silver layer is the key to X-Static’s powerful antimicrobial properties, as it creates an ionic shield that permanently inhibits the growth of bacteria and fungi. Fabrics made with X-Static fibers are flexible, with the natural look and feel of traditional textiles, while offering all the benefits of pure silver.
Woven synthetic fibers have long been proven to be some of the most practical solutions where lightweight strength is required. Our Tri-Matrix shell utilizes the combined power and superior characteristics of these race-proven synthetics, offering unmatched strength and durability.
Bell Star Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/7 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 24 1/4||7 7/8 -8|