I have rode for years but this is my first full face helmet.That being said I only have open face helmets to compare it to. So I will say about the vortex helmet I love it. Quite on the inside.Shield and vents work like they are supposed to. definitely recommend this helmet.
Bell Vortex Manifest Hi-Viz Helmet.
The Bell Vortex is every bit the helmet you’d expect of the Star’s little brother. Developed in Bell’s state-of-the-art Santa Cruz, Calif. design center, the Vortex borrows heavily from the Star, using its Velocity Flow Ventilation with Flow Adjust for amazing ventilation and temperature control, as well as Click Release – the reigning world champ in shield ease-of-use. The lightweight polycarbonate shell is molded into a stable, wind cutting shape, and comfort is in no short supply with Contoured Cheek pads and a plush removable comfort liner. Finish it off with a noise reducing wind collar and integrated speaker pockets and you have a complete package at a killer price.
Bell Vortex Helmet Features
- Velocity Flow Ventilation™
- w/ FlowAdjust™
- Lightweight composite polycarbonate alloy shell
- Contour cheekpads
- Removable and washable interior
- Padded Wind Collar
- Integrated speaker pockets
- Click Release™
- NutraFog II™ superior anti-fog, anti-scratch and VU protected shield
- Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure
- Five-year warranty
- Note: Helmet shown with optional tinted shield. Clear shield included.
Bell Vortex Helmet Sizing
Helmet Sizing Information. We ask that you use the following information to help choose the proper size helmet. In order for a helmet to protect properly and be the most comfortable, it must be size to your head correctly.
To find the Correct size helmet for a person's head:
- Measure the head circumference one-inch above the eyebrows and ears
- Using the circumference measured, use the size chart below to find the approximate size
- Once you have tried on the helmet it should fell snug equally around the head. The helmet should not feel too tight or too loose at any point around head.
|XS||53-54 cm||20 7/7 - 21 1/4||6 5/8 - 6 3/4|
|S||55-56 cm||21 5/8 - 22||6 7/8 - 7|
|M||57-58 cm||22 3/8 - 22 3/4||7 1/8 - 7 1/4|
|L||59-60 cm||23 1/4 - 23 5/8||7 3/8 - 7 1/2|
|XL||61-62 cm||24 - 24 3/8||7 5/8 - 7 3/4|
|2XL||63-64 cm||24 3/4 - 24 1/4||7 7/8 -8|