- DOT & ECE 22.05 Certified
- V-Com Bluetooth System supports wireless connection to Bluetooth enabled cell
phones, MP3, GPS, or other devices
- Uses Bluetooth 2.0 with EDR ( Enhanced Data Range) compatible with Bluetooth
1.1 and 1.2
- Compatible Bluetooth profiles: A2DP and AVRCP. Confirm compatibility with
phone manufacturer prior to purchase
- Link 3 V-Com helmets for wireless driver-passenger or bike-to-bike interphone
- Automatically re-pair when previously paired helmets return to interphone
- Long-lasting Lithium-ion battery: 6-8 hours talk time, 48 hours standby
- Coolmax fabric Comfort Fit liner is fully removable and washable
- Liners are interchangeable for custom fit within size range
- Smoke tinted interior drop-down sunshield included
- 6 position optically correct, scratch-resistant clear outer shield included
- Adjustable, 2-stage center chin vent provides superior airflow and minimizes
- Forehead, cheek and rear venting maximizes comfort
- AC and USB charging adapter included
- Shell colors to match 2010 and 2011 Honda Goldwing motorcycles
- Optional accessories are available to make this a snowmobile helmet
Vega Helmet Size Chart:
Helmet Sizing Information.
To achieve proper helmet fitment, begin by finding your head circumference size
using the method described below. Remember that the helmet sizing you choose
should fit around the crown of your head comfortably with no pressure points.
The cheekpads should fit firmly around your face. Once your chin strap is
fastened, grab the chin bar of the helmet and move it side to side. Your cheeks
should move with the helmet, which should not slide across your face. Different
thickness cheekpads can be purchased to obtain the perfect fit.
Head Measurement Instructions.
Wrap flexible tape measure around your head approximately on inch above eyebrows
and ears. Use this measurement (in either inches or centimeters) to find your
helmet size in the chart below.
6 5/8-6 3/4
7 1/8-7 1/4
7 3/8-7 1/2
7 5/8-7 3/4
8 1/8-8 1/4
8 3/8-8 1/2
8 5/8-8 3/4
Vega Summit 3.0 V-Com Bluetooth Modular Helmet
out of 10
based on 13 reviews
Comment: I am so glad I bought this one helmet eventhough the price was little steep. I have bought Vega boots and few other things from Jafrum and was always satisfied with my purchases.
Well Made Bluetooth Helmet
Comment: Excellent helmet, very classy and well made.
Vega Bluetooth Helmet Summit 3.0
Comment: Helmets run smal in sizes. I'm a 7and 1/2 inch head that according to their chart is a large. knowing these helmets are made in China I ordered a XL instead and it fits just right. I have a new Droid X cell phone and though it was easy to set up not all the functions work as described. I can receive calls and play music but I can not make a call using the helmet though I can redial the last number I called from the helmet. Over 65 MPH the volume of what ever you are listening to can not really be heard. For the money it is ok.
Very clear and easy connection
Comment: Great helmet bluetooth very clear easy conection
Norman Dennis aka Flash
Atlantic City NJ
Vega Summit3 VCom - Excellent helmet
Comment: I recently purchased the helmet. I ride at 70mph normally. I have no problem hearing the music or taking calls. It isn't as good as listening to music in my house, but it sounds great. I really like the helmet. It's comfortable and the bluetooth works perfectly. I may not have found the controls for it, but I would like to be able to adjust the volume from the helmet.
Comment: Purchased the Vega Summit 3 and I am very happy with the fit and Bluetooth. Was worried about the fit buying online but an XL worked great while a couple of other XL's I own are a little big.
Vega Summit VCOM Solids
Comment: Most of this helmet is innovative, fun, good looking, and easy. It closes a bit hard and has loosened the fabric on inside bottom of modular portion of helmet. Speakers are a bit weak but the Bluetooth is awesome. Good helmet at a great price.
Vega VCOM Helmet
Comment: Pretty cool helmet! I like the fact that you can take the liner out and wash it. The audio functions are simple and easy to use. The music doesnt play as loud as phone calls. Phone works loud and clear! If you have loud exhaust it's hard to hear the music, but not phone calls... Not sure why? Over all I am pleased with the helmet and would suggest it to anyone!
Good Value for money.
Comment: Nice helmet. Easy setup. Bluetooth works well.
I bought two :D
Comment: As a follow up to my last review, I will say this. I enjoy my helmet so much, I bought a second one for my rider. I have two of these helmets. The sound is excellent. I figured out the volume controls while riding (I only had to read the manual). I love the helmet. My only complaint has nothing to do with the helmet. I was hoping to stream bluetooth to *both* helmets simultaneously. However, I have since learned that is not possible. The limitation is on the transmitting bluetooth device. Bluetooth specifically pairs between two devices. You cannot stream to multiple devices.
Vega Summit 3.0 Bluetooth Helmets
Comment: This is my first helmet purchase in several years since my days as a pre-teen. Technology has changed quite a bit. Just purchased bike last month and wanted to be able to talk and listen to music through bluetooth without talking my concentation off the road. This is the helmet! Love it with only problem of quality of product. But it was only $299. Would purchase again.
Very clear communication with iPhone 4S
Comment: Had to reorder... For me, the helmets did NOT small, as indicated by some reviewers. I ended up with a medium in order to get a snug fit. Blue tooth worked fine with my iphone 4s when used as a phone.... Very clear comms.
Great Helmet at a Great Price
Comment: This helmet provided everything I was looking for. The Bluetooth is great, easy to use and connected easily to my devices. The ability to flip up the helmet and turn it into an open face helmet quickly enabled me get a camera out take a few pictures without having to remove my helmet.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).