I absolutely love my helmet! It is classy looking and is very comfortable. I have looked for a helmet for a long time and I was excited to have found this one.
AFX FX-42 Flat White Vine Pilot Helmet.
AFX FX-42 with its Aerodynamic shell design, is extremely lightweight and you will have better visibility through the optically correct, compound-curved shield. This AFX helmet meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards.
AFX FX-42 Helmet Features
- Aviation themed design
- Inner liner ventilation channeling for a clean outside look and reduced wind noise
- Hidden Speaker recess area
- Computer designed fit for comfort
- Compound-curved, optically-correct shield
- Square type D-ring with chin strap holder
- DOT and ECE-22.05 certified
AFX FX-42 Helmet Sizing
HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR CORRECT AFX HELMET SIZE.
1. MEASURE YOUR HEAD. Determine the circumference of the widest part of your head by using a flexible tape measure. Generally, the widest part of a person's head is the area 2.5 cm (1") above the eyes and ears. However, we suggest measuring at a few points both above and below that line to determine the greatest measurement before referring to our size tables. We also suggest testing the fit of a helmet one size smaller and one size larger then what the chart recommends. No helmet can provide protection if it's too uncomfortable to wear. If you would like further detailed instructions on how to determine your correct size please look at our AFX Helmet Fitting Guide.
|X-Small||54-55cm||6 3/4-6 7/8||21 1/4"-21 5/8"|
|Small||56-57cm||7-7 1/8||22"-22 7/16"|
|Medium||58-59cm||7 1/4-7 3/8||22 13/16"-23 1/4"|
|Large||60-61cm||7 1/2-7 5/8||23 5/8"-24"|
|X-Large||62-63cm||7 3/4-7 7/8||24 3/8"-24 13/46"|
|2X-Large||64-65cm||8-8 1/8||25 3/16"-25 5/8"|
|3X-Large||66-67cm||8 1/4-8 3/8||26"-26 3/8"|
|4X-Large||68-69cm||8 1/2-8 5/8||26 3/4"-27 1/8"|
Most Helpful Reviews :
By writing in detail about your product you are helping your biker buddies make better choices. Thank you.
Well I really like the helmet as well, all though I haven't gotten to ride with it yet due to winter. What I am not happy about is the sizing chart. My measurements were in the XS range and now I am in the process of waiting for a medium. I hope it fits and I hope it was worth it.
This helmet looks and fits great. Only problem is the inner liner tends to pull out when removing the helmet off. Not a huge deal. I will buy from this company again! Thanks.
I love this helmet. I like the comfort of this helmet, as I ride. It has never given me any problems. I love the design on the helmet, with the white background with the black design. It's so contemporary. My bike is a winter metallic green, could not find a helmet to match, so I found this and just had to have it. It matches with the grey jacket that I also bought from Jafrum. I love the visor that is easy to go up or pull down without any problems, even when I'm riding. It's so much more different than any other helmet, that I've ever seen. Thanks again for making such a good product!!!
This is the most comfortable helmet I've ever had. The insert does come out if I don't hold it by the d-rings and the visor whistles a bt but well worth the small trouble for the comfort. The sizing chart was dead on for me. I'm an xs.