Alpinestars Lance 3L Waterproof Jacket
List Price: 399.95
Sales Price: $229.95
Alpinestars Lance 3L Waterproof Jacket
The Alpinestars Lance 3L Waterproof Jacket is another great option for the motorcycle rider that wants a jacket that can be worn on or off their motorcycle. This motorcycle jacket is a waterproof and warm way to get around town with plenty of features to help the rider stay comfortable and adjust to the ever changing climate. If you are looking for a jacket that is versatile ad can be worn in any situation look no further, the Alpinestars Lance 3L waterproof motorcycle jacket is an excellent choice for you.
Color: Black, Red, or Blue
- Technical, three-layer main material construction consisting of water-resistant outer shell, water-proof and breathable membrane and light mesh lining bonded together for reduced bulk and durability; all seams are tape-sealed for guaranteed weather-proofing.
- Water-resistant zips incorporate zip docks and PU ridges which close tightly behind slider to seal out elements.
- Removable 130g thermal liner jacket with convenient waterproof document pocket, which can be worn on its own.
- Mesh liner incorporating CE certified shoulder and elbow protectors is removable, allowing the jacket to be worn in a variety of outdoor situations.
- Padded chest and back compartments mounted on technical mesh allow for Bio Armor chest and back protection accessory upgrade.
- Waist and back shock cord adjustment for highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction includes Velcro® volume control system.
- Large, strategically positioned zippered underarm vents effectively regulate body temperature.
- Secure Velcro®-closing cuff closures help prevent wind and water penetration.
- Adjustable storm hood can be secured with Velcro® fastener while riding. Hood comprises inner head band to help keep hood located in windy conditions.
- Brushed fiber collar interior for comfort, plus shock cord adjuster for customization.
- Convenient exterior pockets, mesh inner pockets, plus inner wallet pocket.
- Reflective detailing for improved visibility.
How To Measure for Alpinestars Mens Jackets
- Note :Alpinestars sizes are available in Euro sizing only, use the chart below to convert your standard US size to Euro
- Chest: Measure around the fullest part, under the armpits, keeping the tape horizontal
- Arm Length: Measure from shoulder (Humenus) to wrist
- Waist: Measure around the natural waist line, inline with the navel, keeping the tape horizontal
The Lance is seam sealed and waterproof yet breathable. It is available in 7 sizes, s-4xl, and comes in 3 colors; red, black, and this blue. The pockets on the shell feature water resistant zippers and the top left pocket has a pass through for headphones for music or gps instructions from your phone. There is an additional water resistant pocket on the left sleeve and the cuffs are adjustable using these hook and loop straps. The collar of the jacket is fleece lined and the hood rolls up and fastens out of the way with this tab. The back of the jacket is kept very simple with an A-Star logo on one shoulder and a small high viz stripe on each side. Opening the jacket's shell exposes some really cool features. The mesh portion you see here is part of the full sleeve liner that houses the armor for the shoulders and elbows. This liner can be attached to either the shell or the thermal liner for maximum versatility. You can easily remove it by simply unzipping each side and unsnapping the cuffs. Removing it exposes the backside of the hole for your headphones and one side of a pull cord that is used to snug the jacket for a more form fit. The shell also features this little elastic loop to help manage your headphone cord and features two additional pockets for storage. The quilted thermal liner is removable and can be worn by itself. It features two external pockets, a waterproof interior pocket, and two additional pockets with hook and loop style closures.