Item Code : TourMasterIntakeAir3JacketMens Color : Black, Blue, Hi-Visibility Yellow, Red, Silver, and White Brand : Tour Master Gender : Men's
Tour Master Jacket Features :
- Armor-Link mesh material and 600 Denier Carbolex® combine with 1680 Denier
ballistic polyester in the impact areas creating a well-ventilated garment that
provides exceptional protection
- Comfortable, mandarin-style collar
- 360º Phoslite® reflective piping and Tour Master’s signature reflective rear
triangle help increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft yet durable
- Adjustable, elastic and snap sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep
help secure elbow armor and material
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated
triple-density back protector
- Aqua-Therm™ two-stage waterproof and insulated liner can be configured or
removed to best match comfort needs
- ippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch pocket and
mobile media pocket
- Adjustable waist belts, with TPR pulls help fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side zipper included
Tour Master Jacket Size Chart:
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and
add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in
Tour Master Intake Air 3 Mesh Jacket Reviews :
Tour Master Intake Air 3 Mesh Jacket
out of 10
based on 3 reviews
Comment: I've had the jacket for a couple of weeks and love it. The weather has finally reached the 90's and this jacket provides protection without being unbearabablly hot. The two separate liners let you add a layer for rain protection and a light quilted liner for cooler mornings, or wear both liners at once. Plenty of snaps and button to keep the liners in place. Pockets in the jacket, plus pockets in the same places in both liners.
Arms are plenty long with adjustable straps on sleeves and sides to keep everything snug. Fits true to size. I'm 5'11", 185, and the Large fits snug in the chest with plenty of room in the arms and shoulders, to allow movement. Great jacket!
Most versatile jacket
Comment: Bought this for my husband for Father's Day.
Turns out to be an extremely versatile jacket. Goes from cold to hot riding weather by removing different liners. Runs pretty true to size if not a little big. We have yet to ride in 90 plus but if it is anything like my mesh jacket, as long as you keep moving...you keep cool. Nice styling as well.
Good Summer Gear
Comment: Seems to run alittle small. Air flows nice while moving. Best summer jacket I have used to date.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).