After fitting the jacket locally I found a great price at Jafrum and made my first order. Great service, fast delivery and bonus bucks generated as well. The jacket runs true to size and I found that the large tall was perfect for my 6'2, 200lb frame. It's comfortable with nice features and plenty warm. I intend to purchase the mating pants next.
Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket
List Price: $349.95
Sale Price: $349.95
Firstgear Kathmandu Jacket.
Item Code: FirstGearKathmanduJacket
- HYPERTEX™ waterproof & breathable outer shell, constructed of 420 denier rip-stop nylon and 300 denier high density nylon, durable and lightweight for ease of movement
- Fully adjustable d3O™ T5 CE Armor in the shoulders and elbows delivers the same protection as standard CE foam armor, but is thinner and more flexible, resulting in a more comfortable fit. EVA dense foam back pad included.
- Collar closure utilizes a slider snap that allows up to 1-1/2” adjustment for a personal fit
- Integrated into the collar is an under-the-helmet rain hood to keep water from running down your neck
- 1.5 liter hydration bladder included in removable backpack
- Front left and right restraining loops for bladder tube make access easy
- Achieve maximum airflow with two 8” vertical chest intake vents, two 9” armpit intake vents and two 9” vertical rear exhaust vents
- Double storm flap front with snap and hook/loop closure that covers a #8 YKK® Vislon two-way main zipper to keepout the elements
- Dry Pockets will keep your stash dry–four front ones with flaps, protected by YKK® #5 rubberized zippers on the chest and envelope closures on the bottom pockets.
- Large rear dry pouch with 14” mouth to stow insulated liner or personal property, protected by waterproof zipper and flap with spring snaps and hook/loop closure to keep it all intact and safe from the elements
- Reflective taping front and back increases nighttime visibility
- One time adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure
- Elbow and underarm waterproof and breathable stretch material for increased flexibility also diminishes binding
- Compression straps on the bicep and forearm adjusts to fit you. Adjustable cuff uses hook and loop closure for a custom fit
- Removable, fully insulated, thermal liner with wind blocking, adjustable, neoprene cuffs to block out the cold
- Interior pocketing in all Firstgear jackets are in the same location, whether the liner is in or out. On the left side, chest high is a mobile device pocket with flap closure using hook and loop to secure – On the right side is a cargo pocket that is 12” wide and 8” tall to hold whatever you need for the adventure ahead
- Jacket- to-pant 10” full conjunction zipper fits easily through liner portal and attaches to overpant
- 2-year limited warranty
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Men's Jacket Sizing Guide
Most Helpful Reviews :
This is the BEST Motorcycle Jacket I have ever had!
Best Motorcycle Jacket I have ever purchased!!
Received my order today complete, as ordered, and much faster than expected. Items are exactly as described plus the fit is perfect. There will be no returns from this order! Your order support people were fantastic to deal with providing prompt and courteous responses and I couldn't be more satisfied with my first and certainly not last Jafrum experience. The quality of the Kathmandu Jacket is stellar and will provide me with years of comfortable riding!