Item: IconContraMilSpecYellowJacket Color: Military Spec Yellow Brand: Icon Jackets Gender: Mens Material: Nylon textile Removable Armor: Yes, CE-approved Field Armor Insulated Liner: Yes (removable)
Military Spec Yellow meets U.S. Military PPE High-Visibility Standards
Icon Jacket Features:
- Durable Nylon Textile Chassis
- Heavyweight ballistic impact panels
- Removable CE-approved Field Armor elbow/shoulder impact protectors
- Removable dual-density foam back pad
- Removable insulated liner
- Internal zippered pocket for secure storage
- Icon sport fit with straight body and articulated arms
- Upgradable to Icon Stryker CE-approved back protector
- Military Spec Yellow meets U.S. military PPE high visibility specifications
Icon Jacket Size Chart:
Jacket Sizing Information.There are three variables to consider when sizing an
ICON jacket. The first two are the chest and sleeve measurements, which are what
your jacket size is based on. The third is the jacket fit type, which defines
the "cut" of the jacket (Attach, Sport, or Relaxed). Instructions, sizing charts
and jacket fit details can be found below.
Chest Measurement.While standing with your arms relaxed at your side, wrap a
flexible tape measure around your chest at its largest point. The tape measure
should go through your armpit and stay parallel with the floor while taking the
Sleeve Measurement Instruction.While standing with your arms relaxed at your
side, place one end of a flexible tape measure on your spine at the base of your
neck. Measure over the top of your shoulder, down over the point of your elbow,
and finish at the wrist bone.
Icon Contra Mil-Spec Jacket
out of 10
based on 1 reviews
Comment: See me? Double take...yes!
Hi Viz and reflective styling make this jacket a must buy for the visibility factor alone. It gets noticed by drivers for sure. So, when deciding on a jacket, you have to weigh hi viz versus structural integrity, ie textile vs. leather. Flows plenty of air and gets quite cool under 60 F, but a windbreaker worn underneath and the chill is gone. Still, waiting to see how cool it is for summer riding, but can imagine it will be nice. CE arm and shoulder armor. A little loose, but even when moving around seem to cover the vital areas.Overall, real comfortable.
No zipper or pant attachment. The waist is loose and feel if slid on it would ride right up and expose your body to a nice sanding so I plan on having some sort of attachment sewn in to solve this. Inner liner does not do much to block airflow, so remove that and wear a lightweight windbreaker. Typical foam back protector gives little confidence. I wear a Stryker vest and removed the foam. Price jump-you pay more for high viz...Thanks a lot Icon.
If this jacket had leather arms and shoulders, pant attachment, a real wind resistant liner and proper CE back armor it would be hard to beat on many levels...take note Icon. But, for what it is and the category it falls under is why I'm giving it 4 1/2 stars because nothing in it's category of high viz textiles matches it in looks and features.
Size medium. 155lbs, 40 inch chest 31" waist. Fits perfect
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).