Men's Detour Mesh Motorcycle Jacket with CE
Item Code : Detour8015 Color : Silver/Black Material :Mesh Chassis Removable Armor:Yes, CE certified Brand : Detour Gender : Men's Model : 8015 Hardware : Black Reflective Piping : Yes
Detour 8015 Jacket Features:
- Lightweight Nylon Mesh Fabric is highly breathable for maximum airflow
- Internal fixed polyester liner
- Removable CE Certified armor in both the elbows and shoulders
- Removable foam back protector
- 2 external, vertical zipped pockets, one at each side of waist on front
- Hook and Loop adjustable side belts on either side of waist
- Dual black hardware button snap adjustments on both arms for a secure fit with
- Internal pocket in mesh liner with hook and loop closure on left side
- Reflective piping throughout for higher visibility
- Internal universal zippered pant connector with stretch panel for completed
- Hook and loop wrist adjustment
- Additional lining around collar to help prevent neck irritation
Detour 8015 Jacket Size Chart:
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and
add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below.
Men's Detour Mesh
Motorcycle Jacket with CE Armor 8015 Reviews:
Men's Detour Mesh Motorcycle Jacket with CE Armor 8015
out of 10
based on 11 reviews
Comment: My wife and I love these. Wanted armour protection like our standard jackets, but needed ventilation in our desert 90-100+ summers. This fills the bill, together with a wet bandana. Great air flow, was noticeable even before moving when there was a light breeze. Only time we feel the heat is at stoplights. Couldn't find any others at a comparable price. Have worn them for about a month and they seem to be well constructed, given the price point!!!!
John E. Lincoln
St, George UT
Fantastic mesh jacket for the money
Comment: I bought it when it was $69, my only regret. I measured my chest size and ordered the size and it fits perfectly. Great comfort, pockets for your stuff, cool in the hot weather.
Detour Mesh Motorcycle Jacket
Comment: I TOO BOUGHT MINE FOR THE $69 PRICE JUST THREE WEEKS AGO...Nice Jacket, no regrets.
Men's Detour Mesh Jacket
Comment: I bought this jacket and was very impressed with the design. This jacket is perfect for riding in temperatures exceeding the high 90s. Unfortunately, I had to send it back due to sizing issues.
El Paso, TX
Great summer riding jacket.
Comment: This is a very comfortable jacket. It fits me like a glove, everywhere but the cuffs, which are a little too small for my hands. But it's cool and otherwise comfortable, so I'm liviing with it. Delivered on time and would recommend it highly.
Kennett Square, PA
Men's Detour Mesh Motorcycle Jacket
Comment: Great Jacket, and I agree that it is perfect for hot weather...The meshing displaces the moving air very well throughout the jacket while riding, and I still get a kick out of how it can make the humid Florida weather somewhat cooler on many rides.. The cuffs are a little snug, but only when you are putting the jacket on or taking it off... Great value for the price..
Comment: Purchased this for warm weather riding so I am not tempted to ride without protection. The quality is surprisingly high. A light jacket underneath allows for rideing into the 60's. Delivery was quick.Jafrum is THE place for riding gear.
Hudson Valley, NY
Men's Detour Mesh Motorcycle Jacket
Comment: It is true to size and is lightweight. It does let the air flow through it to keep you cool. I got it while it was on sale which is an added bonus. I recommend it.
Comment: I ordered this jacket, it arrived promptly, fit well, was cool and comfortable, and it had all of the features described. I'm very happy with my purchase.
Detour Leather Jacket 8015
Comment: It's a nice jacket. The sizing instructions are correct. Lots of air flow, I think it will be nice in the warmer weather. (got mine in fall and have been wearing with another jacket underneath)
Great Summer Jacket
Comment: I purchased this jacket to battle the humid summers in the Virginia Beach area. It is very comfortable and the protective armor does not feel stiff like other jackets I've tried. The cuffs are tight but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. I'm 6'-1" and weight approx. 180 and I bought the large which fits well but could be a little longer on the sleeves. I typically wear a 38" sleeve length and this seems like a 37". I will keep it because it fits well everywhere else and I don't think it will help with the cuff size. Overall, very good jacket for the price.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).