I bought this to keep in a bag on my bike for the long day rides that spill over into the chilly evenings. The quality of the jacket is great. The multiple layers keep the wind out and the warmth in. It's also sturdy enough that it doesn't flap around in the wind too much. The only problem I have with it is the size is a little snug. I normally wear an XL but bought a 2XL to accomodate a thick shirt underneath and the jacket is still snug with just a long sleeve t-shirt. The good thing about this is I can wear it under my leather jacket when it gets really cold out but that wasn't my original intent. Keep that in mind and you'll be happy with your purchase.
Vega Meridian Fleece Jacket.
Vega Meridian Fleece Jacket Features
- Cold to Cool Weather
- Tri-ply fleece fabric is lightweight, warm, wind and waterproof. This is the same fleece as jackets costing much, much more.
- Wear indoors or out, alone or as liner for any Vega Technical Gear jackets.
- Reflective piping on front and back.
- Zippered front hand warmer pockets.
- Zippered chest pocket (mens).
- Interior Hook/loop interior breast pocket.
- Knitted cuff.
- Drawstring hip cord.
- Mens front and back straight yoke.
- Ladies princess seams, front and back curved yoke.
Vega Meridian Fleece Jacket Sizing