Item Code : FirstGearHeatedJLM65 Color : Black Material : Nylon Brand : FirstGear Gender : Men's
First Gear Heated Jacket Liner Features :
- Available in 90-watt and 65-watt versions
- Designed to be plugged into a DC power source. Heat-trollers™ provide you with
multiple ways to control the heat output in your heated gear.Exclusive dual-zone
heating system allows you to use the single or the dual Heat-Troller™ without
rewiring the liner. The liner is rated at 110 watts at 12.8 volts
- Designed to be worn over a single layer of clothing like the TPG Basegear, a
t-shirt or other lightweight garment. A protective outer jacket should always be
worn over it
- Built to be temperature neutral, so that you can wear your liner all day and
not have to change clothing when you need heat
- Lightweight soft nylon shell for minimum bulk, non-coated finish for maximum
- Form fitting, snug fit for optimum heat transfer to body
- Heating pads on front, upper and lower back, sleeves and collar for full heat
- Integrated glove plugs and pants plug stow in their own zippered pockets when
not in use
- Flex panels and action back allow a full range of movement for any activity
- Fleece inner collar to wick away moisture
- Packs into its own included zippered pouch
- 1-year limited warranty on liners–lifetime warranty on wiring
This FirstGear Heated Jacket Liner requires a heat troller (sold separately).
You must purchase at minimum a single heat troller for this item. Gloves will
attach to the liner with no additional troller required as long as you do not
wish to set the gloves and jacket liner at different temperatures. Trollers can
be mounted or not to the bike depending on troller purchased. A remote for heat
control is also available. BMW riders will most likely have to purchase a
converter for power. The power for these items comes directly from the bike
which you must install. If preferred, you can purchase a portable battery pack
with optional a/c adapter (case optional as well). Splitters may be purchased to
connect an additional rider to the power source from the bike.
First Gear Heated Jacket Liner Size Chart :
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and
add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below.Please note all measurements are in
Men's Chest Inches (cm)
Waist Inches (cm)
Sleeve Inches (cm)
First Gear Heated 65-Watt Jacket Liner Reviews :
First Gear Heated 65-Watt Jacket Liner
out of 10
based on 4 reviews
Comment: This is a well built jacket liner that warms up quickly and stays warm. The temperature can be adjusted. Tested in zero degrees and works great! Don't let the price of heated gear scare you, they are worth every penny spend. Jafrum has a low price guarantee and I always shop at Jafrum for my motorcycle gear.
Comment: If you ride year round this is a must. Don't forget to buy the heat troller.
Heated jacket liner
Comment: Great for winter riding. Like having a heated blanket wrapped around your body. I had to send first one back. It was a large and was too small and reordered an Xlarge. I would order one size larger due to the sizes tend to run a little smaller on First Gear.
Comment: I got the jacket liner with gloves works like a charm with the dual troller. Highly recommend getting the wireless troller.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).