Item Code : TourmasterTransition3JacketMens Color : Black, Blue, Hi-Vizibility, Red, and Silver Material : Polyester Brand: Tour Master Gender : Men's
Tourmaster Jacket Features :
- 3/4 length 600 Denier Carbolex® and 1680 Denier Ballistic Polyester shell
incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for increased nighttime
- Waterproof, breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without perspiration
- Collar anchor prevents flapping when collar is open
- Waterproof zippered three-position shoulder vents, chest vents, sleeve vents,
rear exit vents and Pipeline Ventilation System for flow-through ventilation
- Durable two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- Wide reflective strip across back & chest, reflective sleeve piping,
reflective lower takeup strap panel, Phoslite® material panels and reflective
rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- Microfiber-lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow
armor and material
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated
triple-density back protector
- Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) liner features warming 100g poly fill
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets, pockets with a flap closure, internal
media pocket, dual-zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help fine-tune the fit
- Jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
Tour Master Jacket Size Chart :
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and
add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in
Tour Master Transition 3 Jacket Reviews :
Tour Master Transition 3 Jacket
out of 10
based on 4 reviews
Comment: Nothing wrong with this stylish coat: Plenty of adjustable straps, pockets (even a double fanny pack!), and a rain-proof front zipper. I ordered another for my wife.
Tourmaster Transition Jacket 3.0
Comment: What an incredible deal. Similar jackets I saw at a dealership were over $600. I love how many pockets it has and the high quality of the assembly. I was surprised at the weight of the jacket, finding it heavy, but once riding I felt very secure and the heavier weight was nice. This is a jacket for bikers who put serious miles on in seriously bad weather. Awesome Hardcore Touring Jacket!
La Crete, Alberta
Tourmaster Transition Jacket
Comment: Great jacket. I ordered one size larger, works for me. A little warm to ware right now but it will be perfect in cold weather.
New Brittain , Ct.
Comment: All-in-all the jacket is great. Lots of reflection but when we received the first jacket it had a flaw on the inside of the arm, which made it too tight to wear and it was very uncomfortable. I have ordered a replacement jacket.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).