Great Jacket, light weight and for LA it keeps you cool in the summer and with the extra thick Liner great when we get those cool mornings in the winter. Great Armor and removable. Love the fit and true to size. I like mine to be a litte bigger so if need to put a hoodie I can with comfort. Fits in the saddlebag and doesn't take to much room. Great!!!
River Road Sedona Mesh Jacket For Women
List Price: $109.95
Sale Price: $93.46
You save: $ 16 (15 %)
River Road Sedona Mesh Jacket For Women.
Item Code: RiverRoadSedonaWomensJacket
Brand: River Road
Color: Black, Grey
Protection: EVA Foam Armor
- Abrasion-resistant, polyester mesh allows maximum air flow
- A removable, insulated, fully-sleeved liner offers warmth in slightly cooler temperatures
- Removable or upgradeable EVA foam armor is used in the shoulders, elbows and back for protection
- Adjustable waist side tabs provide a more precise fit
- Reflective piping increases visibility
- Several pockets give you plenty of storage space
- Includes 1-year manufacturer’s warranty
- Bust: Measure across the fullest part of the chest
- Waist: Measure around your waist, or belt line
- Hip: Measure around the fullest part of your seat while standing
- Sleeve Length: With your arms hanging relaxed at your side (slightly bent) measure from the center back of neck, over the top of the shoulder, and down the outside of the arm to the wrist. Your motorcycle jacket will have extra sleeve length built in. Don’t compensate for extra sleeve length, just take your actual measurements.
Body Measurement for Ladies’ Jackets and Vests (if your height measures 5’3” to 5’8”)
|Order This Size||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL|
|Order This Size||6||8-10||12-14||16-18||20-22||24|
|If your Bust Measures||32||34-36||38-39||41-43||44-45||46|
|If your Waist Measures||25||27.5-28.5||30-31.5||33-35||37-39||41|
|If your Sleeve Measures||30||31||32||33||33||33|
|If your Hips Measures||36||37-38||40-41||43-45||47-49||50|
Most Helpful Reviews :
The Sedona riding jacket from River Road is a great option for the rider looking for a name brand, value priced mesh for the street. The Sedona is constructed of a highly breathable polyester mesh and features a removable full sleeve thermal liner for seasonal versatility. It’s available in two color ways; this black with gray panels across the chest, arms, and back, and an all-black version. This jacket is available in sizes small to 3XL for the men, and the cut is very generous. There is plenty of room available for layering. In fact, if you plan on using this jacket only in the hot weather, with the liner removed, wearing only a t-shirt underneath, you may want to go down a size from your normal. This jacket is also available in ladies sizes small to two X.
Now, this is a very basic jacket. This is going to be a great choice for you riders that like there gear to be as simple as possible. There is no branding or patchwork, sleeve take-ups, or sophisticated multilayer liner systems here. It’s just the essentials.
Adjustability comes in the form of hook and loop pully straps at the waist, and hook and loop adjustable cuffs. Protection is had by way of removable EVA foam padding in the shoulders, elbows, and back, that can be upgraded to any CE rated armor you like. There is also a zippered pants connection tendon to protect the skin of your lower back, and a small strip of hi-viz piping to increase visibility. Storage is plentiful, with two hand warmer pockets and multiple hook and loop pockets located in the removable liner and in the shell itself. There is a zippered pocket located in the shell just inside the vinyl main closure zipper. Subtle details include a micro fiber lined collar and cuffs, and a hook and loop pull tab retainer for the main closure.