I read a review of this jacket in Rider and bought it for my wife. It is a great product, excellent fit and detailing. Having similar interior pockets in both the liner and jacket shell is a great idea. She loves it.
Tour Master Women's Trinity Series 3 Waterproof Jacket
List Price: $169.99
Sale Price: $107.99
You save: $62 (36%)
Tour Master Women's Trinity Series 3 Waterproof Jacket.
Tour Master Jacket Features
- The 400 denier Nylon Dobby 3/4 length shell combines with a waterproof/breathable Rainguard® barrier
- Waterproof zippered chest/sleeve vents and rear exit vents provide flow-through ventilation
- Two-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap seals out the elements
- Phoslite® black reflective sleeve piping and Tour Master's signature reflective rear triangle increase nighttime visibility
- The microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
- Collar anchor snap eliminates flapping while the collar is open
- Adjustable sleeve takeup straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure protective armor
- Removable, CE-approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated triple-density back protector
- Tour Master's Ladies Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) Liner features a comfortable color-matched taffeta liner
- Zippered chest map pocket, hand warmer pockets, internal pouch and mobile media pocket
- Two zippered vertical gussets in the waist improve the fit and comfort when seated in the riding position
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pulls help to fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side included
- for cold, mild or wet weather conditions
Tour Master Jacket Sizing
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
Most Helpful Reviews :
I love the quality and the fast delivery. I have already recommended this jacket to a friend who also bought one.
This is the best jacket for medium to cold weather I have had. With no liner and vents open I get good air flow. When it is cold, zip in the quilt liner for warmth. It is VERY flattering with a slim stylish appearance and fit. It goes great with my 2.0 Air pant with is also very versatile to weather conditions.
Every aspect of this jacket is wonderful. I am tall and was very happy to see a women's jacket come in a tall. Tour Master struck it right with all the features this item has. I do wish I had gotten it on closeout and saved forty bucks. Even so, it is worth every cent. I've been riding for decades and this is now my favorite year round jacket.
Just so you know... Me: I am 5'9", 130 or so lbs. I have wide hips and shoulders and a very flat chest. I generally wear small shirts and size 6 jeans. At first I got the medium tall jacket because that's usually the size I wear for coats and such. Not in this jacket. The medium tall fit my mom very well on the other hand. She is 5'11" and probably around 170. I also bought the white one, having convinced myself that I could keep it clean. Nope. Washing it is of course a pain and once I did, it didn't come out completely clean. So, my mom gets the first one. I ordered the small tall in black and it seems to fit very well. The shoulders are wide enough, the arms plenty long and it covers my butt. I have tried on many many jackets and so far this is the only one I can recommend for tall women. As for protection and build, it seems to be well padded and we'll built. I really appreciate the removable lining. It has a few features that I appreciate as well that allow me to make it fit a little more flatteringly and I like that. It also has a plethora of pockets, at least 9 but maybe I missed a few. Cons: The back/spine protection foam seems rather flimsy to me. The elbows and shoulder seem adequate though. I almost wish there was a Tall xs to try on. I almost feel as if it could be more snug in places.