Item Code : TourmasterTransition2Men Color : Black, Brown, Red, Silver, Wine, And Yellow Material : Polyester Protection : CE Armor Brand : Tour Master Gender : Men's
Tour Master Jacket Features :
- The Three Quarter Length 600 Denier Carbolex® and 600 Denier Ballistic
Polyester shell incorporates reflective Phoslite® material panels for strength
and increased nighttime visibility
- A waterproof and breathable Rainguard® barrier allows dryness without
- Collar anchor snap eliminates flapping while collar is open
- Waterproof zippered 3-position shoulder vents combine with chest vents, sleeve
vents, rear exit vents and the Pipeline Ventilation System to provide
- Durable 2-way main zipper closure with dual wind flap
seals out the elements
- Wide reflective strip across the back and chest, reflective sleeve piping,
Phoslite material panels and Tour Master's signature reflective rear triangle
increase nighttime visibility
- The Microfiber lined collar and cuffs are soft, yet durable
- Adjustable sleeve take-up straps at the forearm and bicep help to secure elbow
armor and material
- Removable, CE Approved armor at the elbow and shoulder with an articulated
triple density back protector
- Tour Master’s Z.O.Q. (Zip-Out Quilted) Liner features warming 100 gm Polyfill
- Vertical zippered chest map pockets, zippered hand pockets with flap closure,
internal media pocket, dual zippered fanny pack and sleeve key pocket
- Adjustable waist belts with TPR pullshelp to fine tune the fit
- Includes a jacket/pant zipper attachment with the pant side
Tour Master Jacket Size Chart :
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and
add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and
choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in
Tour Master Transition 2 Jacket
Tour Master Transition 2 Jacket
out of 10
based on 12 reviews
Comment: Quailty of this jacket is exceptional,especially for the price. I have seen $500 jackets that this one is extremely comparable too. Actually I feel it is more versatile than most due to the ventilation system bulit into it. However, the warmth is still there. I am sure I will be comfortable in 40 degree temperatures (or even lower). The rain protection is also quite excellent. I'm 6 foot and 200 lbs. The XL fits me perfect.
Central South Carolina
Tourmaster Transition 2 Jacket for Men
Comment: This was my first motorcycle jacket purchase. I have been very pleased with the fit, comfort and styling. Riding at 90 degrees without the liner and the vents open provides good protection, but it doesn't get too warm as long as you're moving and the vents are open. While my BMW R1150RT has good fairings to deflect wind, I routinely commute 25 miles in the dark at highway speeds with temperatures in the low 30's. With riding pants, balaclava and a full helmet I am comfortable and could easily go 100 miles with no discomfort. It does an exceptional job of blocking the wind with all vents closed. The velcro is pretty aggressive on the various openings, which can sometimes be annoying trying to get things in and out of pockets. However, it serves well to vary air flow. Most vents and pockets are both zipped and velcro secured, which enhances windproofing. I've only ridden in moderate rain so far, but there were no signs of moisture penetration. Overall this is a well constructed jacket for the money and I highly recommend it.
Quite impressed with the jacket
Comment: Quite impressed with the qualty of material and the construction of this jacket. I have a 48 ' chest and a 2XL fit perfect. Took a few minutes to figure out the snaps on the liner as these are somewhat hidden.
Comment: This was my 4th Tour Master jacket. They always fit great and are very comfortable. I work on an Air Force base and you have to have a high vis jacket to get on base. I have 2 summer and 2 cold weather. They are all well fitting and comfortable!
Comment: I purchased this jacket based on the Tourmaster reputation and the reviews. I have to agree it is a great jacket. I bought the red for better visibility by other motorists. At 5'10" and 170 lbs. I bought the LG and it fits very comfortably. I've worn it several times and even with the vents, it is quite warm when over 85 degrees. Nevertheless, I recommend it highly. Unfortunately I ordered on a Friday and my order didn't ship until the following Monday but I received my jacket on Wednesday. Overall a great experience with Jafrum and I've already made other purchases from them.
Santa Fe, NM
Hot weather in Georgia
Comment: Just finished a 120 mile ride. My key chain thermometer showed 115 degrees at our first stop! Jacket was not unbearably hot and the vents on the jacket worked when there was air moving.
The Rock, GA
Tourmaster Transition 2
Comment: Great jacket, well built. These jackets appear to be "Athletic" cut, narrow waist.. So if your a little plump in the middle you may want to consider another jacket. I had to return as it was to tight in the middle.
Great Tourmaster Jacket
Comment: this item fits well and is comfortable when riding , it is the first jacket i HAVE purchased but is warm and fits well
Tourmaster Transition2 Motorcycle Jacket
Comment: I am very pleased with the Tourmaster Transition 2 Jacket. I ordered it late on a Friday and received it the following Wednesday (At-A-Boy JAFRUM). I have not needed th quilted lines and removed it before rideing. Winter in central FL this year is more mild than usual. At 40 degrees I'm comfortable with long sleeve T-Shirt and vents closed. At 80+ degrees it's only a bit warm when stopped, vents open. I only put the liner back in once it took quite some time to get the sleeves properly orientated then fastened at the wrist. I'm sure my performance will improve the more I remove and replace it.
Best Jacket Ever!
Comment: This is the best jacket I've ever owned. The attention to detail and all of the detail are awsome. I would recommend it to anyone asking me about it. I bought the tan with black accents. It matches my Tourmaster black pants perfectly. I fell as if I could pack my stuff and head our anywhere.
Tourmaster Transition 2 Men's Jacket
Comment: I was worried about mail ordering & sizing but it worked well. Delivery was quick, quality is exceptional, you could easily pay $100 more for a similar jacket. I haven't worn it yet & it may be a bit warm for the current warm spell we're having north of the border. I'm 6ft, 220 lbs, 44" chest/ 40" waist so I ordered the XL. Fit is snug but not overly so & there is some waist belt adjustment. I'm not sure I'll actually use the zip out quilted lining for the riding I'll do so I'm happy.
True Versatility and Quality
Comment: I've worn this jacket for two years now, in temps from 23f to 110f, and it is truely a great way to ride safely and look good at the same time. I have never found another one that has so much to offer for the price. It is really a 3 season jacket, but the vents work wonders if caught in the heat. I've also fully tested the waterproofness in sideways rain and hail and only got wet from water entering at my collar. Impressive indeed! Don't give it a second thought and order this jacket. My only issue is that after a couple of years and thousands of miles, the black is starting to fade a bit. No biggie.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).