Excellant service, ordered the 3X and had to return. Too small for wife, so returned and ordered the same jacket in the men's 4X. She really likes it !
First Gear Kilimanjaro Jacket For Women
List Price: 319.95
Sales Price: $319.95
First Gear Kilimanjaro Jacket For Women
Item Code: FirstGearKilimanjacketW
Color:Black, Hi-Visibility Yellow, Silver
Protection: CE Armor
No More cold Rides. Don't let the cold keep you from adventure! Turn up The Heat. Nothing like a warm coat - that you can make warmer!
- Hypertex™ waterproof and breathable outer shell made of 400 denier nylon and 100% seam sealed construction
- Yellow Hi-Viz (DayGlo) color jacket is made of polyester for best colorfast results (nylon DayGlo allows other colors to run into it)
- 100% seamed sealed construction
- Under the helmet rain hood integrated into collar
- Adjustable collar closure allows up to 1.5" adjustment for a personal fit
- 640-denier nylon reinforced shoulders and elbows
- Fully adjustable d3O™ T5 CE Armor in the shoulders and elbows delivers the same protection as standard CE foam armor, but is thinner and more flexible, resulting in a more comfortable, flexible fit. EVA dense foam back pad.
- When warm, direct fresh air to the body using two 6” shoulder vents, two 9” pit vents and two 9-1/2” back exhaust vents–shoulder vents can be held open by folding the cover inward to hook and loop closure
- Main closure held in place by a 2-way #8 YKK® Vislon zipper, shielded from the elements by a double storm flap with rain gutter and secured using spring snaps. Inside the placket for easy access is a security pocket with a red slider for increased visibility
- Integrated on the front chest are two cargo storage pockets to secure your stuff, protected from moisture by #5 YKK® rubberized zippers
- More 2 storage in the two lower front cargo pockets–seam sealed pocket bags and an envelope opening, closure uses hook-and-loop plus, there are two front side pockets protected by #5 YKK® rubberized zippers
- Compression straps on the bicep and forearm adjusts to fit you
- One time adjustable waist belt with hook and loop closure - sleeve cuffs can be adjusted to fit you
- Stretch material used in the shoulder,arm and elbow joints add flexibility and is waterproof and breathable
- Removable, insulated thermal liner with wind blocking, adjustable, neoprene cuffs
- Interior pocketing in all Firstgear jackets are in the same location, whether the liner is in or out. On the left side, chest high is a mobile device pocket with flap closure using hook and loop to secure. On the right side is a cargo pocket that is 12” wide and 8” tall to hold whatever you need for the adventure ahead
- Extra wide reflective taping on front, arms and back for improved night visibility
- Jacket- to-pant 10” full conjunction zipper fits easily through liner portal
- 2-year limited warranty
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|Size||Waist Size||Bust Size|
Most Helpful Reviews :
I haven't been able to test this jacket completely, but so far I am very pleased with it. If you read the description of the jacket, they explain in great detail all of the conveniences this jacket has to offer. Conveniences, or options as I like to call them, are very important to me. This jacket has the optional underhelmet hood for cold or rain, many choices in pockets, vents and adjustments. I have not used this jacket when it is above 75 degrees yet, but it seems that it will vent very well. I bought the hi viz color strictly for safety. I believe I have accomplished all I can being visible. The size adjustments are really nice if I wear additional clothing underneath I can open the velcro waist straps or tighten them more if I am cold. The sleeve adjustments are nice to for cold or heat. There is an adequate amount of padding provided for protection as well. I received this jacket very quickly in the mail and the fit is exactly what I wanted. Make sure you measure according to their size chart because the sizing is a bit smaller than normal. I had to size up, but it will work out just fine. I keep the extra warm liner in my saddle bag in case I am out and I get cold. It compacts nicely in my saddle bag. There is also a bottom zip up so the jacket does not bunch up at the bottom. So far I am very pleased with everything about the jacket. Thank you Jafrum!