I am a curvy full figured women and I appreciate how this jacket fits me, also lots of airflow keeping me cool, I recommend it for sure
Olympia Women's Switchback Jacket.
Item Code: OlympiaSwitchbackJW
Color: Neon (Black/Neon Yellow), Silver (Pewter/Silver)
Armor:Yes (elbow, shoulders and back)
Water Resistant Liner:Yes
*Pewter is equal to grey.
- Outer shell constructed in 500 denier Cordura fabric with ballistic airflow mesh panels
- Waterproof liner jacket
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex armor at elbows and shoulders
- Removable CE approved Motion Flex articulated back protector
- Cool mesh airflow lining
- Custom Fit detailing at collar, elbows and waist
- Comfort neoprene framed collar
- 3M Scotchlite reflective piping at front, sides and back
- 8" connecting zipper for pants
- Three storage pockets plus interior cell phone pocket
Most Helpful Reviews :
This jacket is very comfortable and fits great. Temperature wise, it has been okay up into the 90's and I expect it to perform well with a cooling vest as the temperature climbs this summer. The lining is just right for cool mornings. Excellet Jacket!
Nice jacket for work weather riding. I'm 5'9 and the XL is a bit big in the body and short in the trunk and arms. The hi-viz makes it safer than the average McCarthy jacket. Good coat but runs wide and short.