Very nice, well made, good quality jacket. I love it.
Detour 8305 Womens Leather Motorcycle Jacket
List Price: $219.99
Sale Price: $79.95
You save: $ 140 (64 %)
Detour 8305 Womens Leather Motorcycle Jacket.
Item Code: Detour8305
- Top Grain Premium Quality Leather 1.2 mm thickness
- Antique Brass Hardware throughout jacket compliments the color
- Zippers are durable and strong YKK zippers with pull tabs for easy zip-up / easy zip-down for taking on and off
- Insulated Zip-Out Quilted lining designed for the rider to be comfortable during the different riding seasons
- The extra added feature of vents will keep you cool during those hot summer rides. Vents Location: 1 Chest and Back Vents; 2 Arm and Under Arm Vents
- Braided on front and back
- Inside Lining is mesh
- Front closure is zippered with a 1 snap Collar
- This jacket is geared for the best fitment for wearer which features a stretch panel along the sides
- YKK zippers located on the sleeve
- Multiple pockets for storage necessities. Outside Pockets: 1 Snap Pocket on each side; Inside Pockets: 1 Snap Pocket on each side
Please use a cloth tape measure to measure the circumference of your chest/bust in inches. Add one inch if the measurement is an odd number and choose the size from the chart below.
Most Helpful Reviews :
The material is good quality and has no chemical odor like some leather does. A little stiff at first, but has broken in nicely. Not too heavy and has just enough room to wear a sweater or hoodie. Liner is lightweight and cuts the wind. Liner snaps on the arm are a little hard to get to but manageable. Vented in all the right spots, kinda confused about the one left chest vent...there isn't one for the right but don't really use them anyway. Overall, great jacket, especially for the price.
I was highly satisfied with the quality of this jacket. It looks great and the size is right on the money! Speaking of money, the price was FANTASTIC as it was on sale. No one would ever believe I paid under $xx.xx for it! I would definetly recommend the jacket.
Purchased this for my wife, fits great, looks good, good quality material and workmanship at great price. What more could you ask for?
I haven't worn it yet, but it is very heavy and has a lining you take it out on warmer days. I ordered an xl and is a little big but that way I can wear something under it if needed. Very nice looking also. It is highly recommended. Very well made.
Love it! Love it! Love it! Very good quality and fits perfect!
The Detour 8305 is made out of premium top grain buffalo leather and is black with brass hardware. It's available in sizes small thru three X and the sizing is very accurate per the size chart, so if like your jackets to have a little extra room, make sure to order one size larger than the fitment chart recommends for your measurements. Jessica, here, is 5'8'' 145 and looks great in the medium.
Let's take a look at some of the features. The main closure is constructed using a reinforced metal YKK zipper and the collar has two hidden snaps to keep it from flapping in the wind.
The right side of the chest has a zippered vent opening to promote airflow, and there are two hidden hand warmer pockets for added storage.
The 8305 also has contoured braided detailing and accordion style stretch panels on the sides to enhance the feminine shape of the jacket.
The sleeves feature zippered vents at the biceps to cool the jacket down, and zippered gussets for easy on and off.
On the back of the 8305 there is one large vent across the shoulder blades for extracting hot air, and contoured braids, similar to those on the front, that run down either side of the jacket and down the sleeves.
The interior of the 8305 features a removable full sleeve quilted thermal liner that is flanked on either side by a pocket. On warmer days, you can remove this liner by unzipping it from the shell and unsnapping it from the cuffs of the sleeves. With the liner removed, you can see the fixed mesh liner that enhances warm weather comfort by promoting airflow.