This jacket is exactly as pictured. I was leary about getting a leather jacket online but the sizing is fairly accurate. If you're busty you might want to get the larger size.
Detour 8312 Womens Leather Motorcycle Jacket
List Price: $219.99
Sale Price: $69.95
You save: $ 150 (68 %)
Detour Vented Leather Motorcycle Jacket 8312 For Women
Item Code: Detour8312
Color:Black/ Pink, Black/ Purple
- Top Grain Premium Quality Leather 1.2 mm thickness
- Black Hardware throughout jacket compliments the color
- Zippers are durable and strong YKK zippers with pull tabs for easy zip-up / easy zip-down for taking on and off
- Insulated Zip-Out Quilted lining designed for the rider to be comfortable during the different riding seasons
- Lacing on front and back for a classic look
- The extra added feature of vents will keep you cool during those hot summer rides. Vents Location: 2 Front (Hidden) and Back Zippered Vents
- Inside Lining is mesh
- Front closure is zippered with a Euro Collar
- This jacket is geared for the best fitment for wearer which features a stretch panel at the waist
- Zippers located on the sleeve
- Multiple pockets for storage necessities. Outside Pockets: 1 Zippered Pocket on each side; Inside Pockets: 1 Snap Pocket on each side
Please measure the circumference of your chest/bust using a cloth tape measure and add 1 if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below.
Most Helpful Reviews :
The 8312 is made out of top grain buffalo leather and comes in two color ways; black and purple, with black hardware, or black and pink, with black hardware. The main closure features a heavy duty zipper and the neckline has a snapless Euro-style collar for a low profile look. The front of the 8312 has two zippered hand warmer pockets and features these colored accent panels that hide zippered vents on each side. The colored panels are accented by these leather laces to add to the lady biker chic. The sides of the jacket feature these accordion-style stretch panels for added comfort and the sleeves have zippered gussets for easy on and off. The back of the jacket features the same colored accent panels with laces as the front and two more hidden vents for extracting hot air.