I ordered this jacket in the white/purple configuration, size XS, for my 9 year old daughter. Fit is slightly big, but that is what I was wanting so she can get the most wear out of it. The bottom of the jacket comes just below her waist with the back pad positioned nicely down her spine, shoulders sit close to where they should so the shoulder armor sits in the proper position, and sleeves come to about her knuckles. So only slightly large, but when you push the sleeves to the wrist and button them, the elbow armor sits in the proper position. with the inner liner out it allows plenty of air flow through even at slow speeds. We ride on Oahu (Hawaii) and she has no problem getting hot in this jacket. It was just received, but we've already put it to use, and is exactly what I was hoping for. It is a nice breezy jacket, with plenty of protection for a younger, beginner passenger.
Scorpion Women's Verano Mesh Jacket
List Price: $139.95
Sale Price: $99.95
You save: $40 (29%)
Scorpion Women's Verano Mesh Jacket.
- Vented, poly mesh main body construction
- 600 denier poly impact panels for added abrasion resistance
- Removable, full-sleeve AirGuard® windproof liner
- Exo-Tec® CE approved removable armor at elbows and shoulders
- Back protector compartment with PE foam pad included
- NightViz® reflective piping on the front & rear for added night time visibility
- Dual waist adjustments provide a custom fit
- YKK® main closure with Scorpion TPR pull
- Two hand warmer and internal storage pockets
- Color matched perforated lining for maximum air flow
- Belt loop for pant attachment
Please measure the circumference of your chest using a cloth tape measure and add 1" if the measurement is an odd number to get to the next even number and choose your size from the chart below. Please note all measurements are in inches.
|S||6||34" - 35"||29.5" - 30"|
|M||8||36" - 37"||30.5" - 31"|
|L||12||39" - 40"||31.5" - 32"|
|XL||12||41" - 43"||32.5" - 33"|
|2XL||14 - 16||45"||33.5" - 34"|