Bags are well made and very easy to install if you know how to read a tape measure. Mu only complaint is th eopening is much smaller than I expected. I wear a half helmet and can't get it in the bag. Check opening measurements before you buy.
Big Two Buckle Motorcycle Saddlebags
List Price: 199.99
Sales Price: $99.95
Big Two Buckle Motorcycle Saddlebags.
Item Code: SD2007
Options: Plain, Studs
Built-In Locking System: Yes
Dimensions: 19.5" L x 10.5" H x 6.5" D
- Overlapping lid prevent debris/ water from entering bags
- Kidney bean shape accommodates turn signals and passenger legs
- Sturdy and strong vinyl construction to increase durability
- Traditional looking chrome buckles hide quick release clips for style and easy access
- Holes can easily be drilled for easy bolt-on mounting
- Can be used with SD Bracket A mounting system
- Reinforced rigid bag construction holds shape
- Strap Tab accept locks to protect your belongings
- Interior hanging pocket for small items
- Free set of yokes included
Most Helpful Reviews :
Fast delivery - -great quality - - good value.
these are great saddle bags, good quality and with the quick detach brackets they make a great fit for my 2009 Yamaha raider
Excellent price and quality. I shop around a lot before I buy anything and trust me you cannot find a better quality product for your money. That goes for a lot of products Jafrum offers. I used easy brackets to mount these to my 13 Victory Vegas. They look good and fit the bike well.
The Inspire 2007 saddlebags are available in plain and studded versions, and are made of a leather-like nylon material. They are a large, rigid mounted saddlebag and measure 19.5 x 10.5 x 6.5 inches, and will fit best on medium to large cruisers with Softail, or monoshock style swing arms. These bags can be mounted to motorcycles with externally mounted shocks, but you will need to use a mounting system like Edge Brackets in order to achieve the necessary offset. These saddlebags are very well made. The reinforcement added to the bags construction will keep these bags looking new for many years. The lid features quick release buckles that are hidden behind the classic looking ones and the bags feature a theft deterring, lockable strap. Opening the bag reveals the overlapping design and hook and loop fastening system that helps to keep water out. Inside the bag, they have added a hanging pocket for easy access to small items. Thanks for joining me for this closer look at the Inspire 2007 plain and studded rigid mount saddlebags.