Got it as a present. Merry Christmas to all.
Sissy Bar Bag with External Pouches.
Sissy Bar Bag Features
- Reinforced body prevents sagging and long lasting wear
- Top transport handle
- Quick Release for easy-open/ easy-close
- Tabs with holes to insert security lock
- Can be mounted in multiple ways: attaches to sissy bar or top passenger seat
- Rain-cover Included
- Two side pockets for smaller items and fast convenient access
- Internal pocket for extra storage and organization
- Multiple d-rings added to exterior for additional attachment options
- Body designed protects personal items from harsh weather
- Dimensions: Length 16"x Height 12" x Width 11.5"
Sissy Bar Bag Mounting Instructions
Universal sissy bar bags can be mounted on almost any model bike depending on the width or height of your sissy bar or luggage rack. Generally, they can be mounted to the luggage rack with straps featuring quick-release buckles. Also, the bag can be fitted over the sissy bar (up to 9” width) and secured with quick-release straps as well. Any additional roll bags can be secured on the top of the main bag with mounting straps that are included.
Most Helpful Reviews :
First I got your saddle bags (they are great) but bike didn't look right, then i got your bar bag and it brought everything to gather, i am so happy i found you guys. You are great. Thank you so much (GOD bless)
The bag seems to well built. I made the mistake of not checking the measurements of the bag on my bike (04 HD FXDWGI). It was larger than I expected. I didn't want the bag to extend past the end of the luggage rack. This goes out past the end of the fender by a three or four inches. The other thing I found is that in order to open the bag you pretty much have to take it off the bike. The sissy bar stops the top from opening fully. As usual though the shipping from Jafrum was amazing. Super fast. I ended up buying another bag made by Jafrum that is exactly what I wanted.
A terrific bag which I use almost daily. Sits nicely on my sissy bar rack and stores a lot of items. The only complaint is that the strap that wraps around the sissy bar pad is a little short in that the the loop part of the velcro barely reaches the section of the velcro it is supposed to attach to.