We received the bag quickly. It's a great bag with a great price. Easy to attached to the bike and has lots of room to pack our gear.
SB345 Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bag.
SB345 Motorcycle Sissy Bar Bag Features
- Made from durable manmade materials
- Dual main compartments for easy access to all items
- Divider in lower main compartment for added organization
- Zippered privacy pocket in lower main compartment lid
- Separate compartment for waterproof cover
- Documents compartment on top of bag for easy access
- Side compartments for smaller items
- Bed roll flap with easy to use clip style fasteners
- Front access panel with multiple small items pockets and key holder
- easy to use sissy bar/backrest mounting system
- Backpack style shoulder straps and side and top mounted handles for easy carry off the bike
- Reflective piping for increased visibility at night time
- Multiple d-rings added to exterior for additional attachment options
- fitment: 19”L x 18”H x 12”W
Most Helpful Reviews :
Big bag, has lots of room and places to put anything.
The bag came quickly and is nice and large for a sissy bar bag. I bought it at a very good sale price and am happy with it's construction. Being in WI right now, it's not riding season yet, but I'm looking forward to using it and will add another review once I've used the bag.
It is the best on the market for the money. Very well built and comes with a rain cover to boot. it has all the tie downs and belts to insure that it is solid and stays in place then is easy to remove to take with you at night..
I ordered the bag and it was larger than expected (a good thing), the quality was good, and it holds a full size helmet plus large camera. There were plenty of straps to hold it in place. I recommend it highly. The delivery was quick and the price was great. I've gotten all positive responses from my biker buddies.
Ordered this bag, shipped and arrived quickly. Went on a 2 day trip and was able to pack everything I need. I have saddlebags and the bike and with this bag on as well I had plenty of space. Mounted quickly and securly on my 09 Softail Classic. You can beat the price
I love this bag! I am commuting to work everyday I bout it to carry my company issued 17" laptop plus clothing layers, rain gear, and whatever else. there is tons of space here. These reviews are worthless unless you can see for scasle what they look like, so here you are: [URL=http://s450.photobucket.com/user/markdavidson64/media/2014-03-30132315_zps414b61ff.jpg.html][IMG]http://i450.photobucket.com/albums/qq223/markdavidson64/2014-03-30132315_zps414b61ff.jpg[/IMG][/URL]