I just received my S2600 Deluxe bag and it is more than I could have hoped for especially considering the price. I would reccomend this bag to anyone who needs to pack for more than a couple days. I was less than impressed with the shipping but nothing is perfect.
Saddlemen S2600 Deluxe Sissy Bar Bag.
Saddlemen S2600 Deluxe Sissy Bar Bag Features
- Sleek styling with full features
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and Saddlehyde panels
- Fully adjustable sissy bar mounting system goes on in seconds over any size and style sissy bar pad; once adjusted for your size pad, you never need to adjust it again
- Rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- R850 roll bag included for extra cargo capacity; top cargo straps mount included roll bag or strap on jacket, rain gear etc.
- Top carry handle, backpack straps and shoulder strap for easy toting off bike
- Bottom pocket office organizer and lockable zipper pulls
- Built-in pocket with raincover
Saddlemen S2600 Deluxe Sissy Bar Bag Dimensions:
18"W x 21"H x 11.5"D; measures 2,600 cubic inches
Universal Sissy Bar Mounting System
- Saddlemen's Universal Mounting System allows each Saddle Stow bag to be installed on just about any sissy bar, backrest or luggage rack.
- This bag will install on any sissy bar pad using our fully-adjustable mounting system. Once adjusted for your bike, the mounting system allows the bag to come on and off in seconds using only two quick-disconnect straps.
Most Helpful Reviews :
I bought this bag because my last bag of 12 years was stolen. I like the size. I use it mainly while driving back and forth to work. I have a knapsack with my tupperware, etc that I just drop into this S2600. Fits great. I don't use the top bag. Zippers all work fine. Price was reasonable for the size of the bag. Also wide enough and deep enough to fit a small cooler. Some sort of cable sewn into the bottom of the bag to lock on to the bike would be great.
I have a R850 roll bag that is just about worn out, and I decided to get a bigger bag system .It works great on My 09 Fat Bob and looks great too. I'll buy more from saddlemen because their equipment works just as they say it will. Good job and well done
Comment: I just received my S2600 Deluxe bag and it's more than I could have hoped for especially considering the price; however, I had to return it as it wouldn't fit my seat rest on my Street Glide........ I would reccomend this bag to anyone who needs to pack for more than a couple days.......just make sure you had a luggage rake you can use instead of your back rest.....jerry Dallas Tex
I bought this bag for a trip I made from Fort Worth to AR and then on to Springfield MO and back. The bag worked better then i thought. Held everything I needed and then some. Also rode on my bike with no problem at all. Very good bag for the money.
This bag has a very user friendly profile which rides nicely on your sissy bar rack. I have a very large sissy bar seat pad however the bags adjust to make them fit easily. Plenty of room with an easy to access main storage. The top roll is medium small so if you are carrying a bedroll you may need to get creative. Very good purchase that will last you a long time.