The luggage bag was plenty big for me and my wife for a week long vacation in Reno NV. The one thing that would make this bag perfect would have been having wheels and a handle so you would not have to carry it to you room.
Saddlemen S3200DE Deluxe Sissy Bar Bag.
Item Code: SaddlemenS3200DEDeluxe
Dimensions:20" W x 21" H x 12.5" D (expands to 15" D); measures 3,200 cubic inches, expands to 3,500 cubic inches
- arge bag designed to carry everything needed for a long trip on the road; bag depth expands 21/2" to meet just about any cargo need
- Constructed of UV-, water- and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddleTuff and Saddlehyde panels
- Fully adjustable sissy bar mounting system goes on in seconds over any size and style sissy bar pad; once adjusted for your size pad, you never need to adjust again
- Rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- R850 roll bag included for extra cargo capacity; top cargo straps mount included roll bag or strap on jacket, rain gear, etc.
- Top carry handle, backpack straps and shoulder strap for easy toting off bike
- Internal office organizer and lockable zipper pulls and buckles
Most Helpful Reviews :
Plenty of space, like a suitcase really. The 2 detachable rear bags join together to make a brief case. It really should have more tie down points. My Victory backrest is too large for the mounting system to work. I had to get creative with some Velcro. It is also very tall. We could sandwich our jackets between the top roll back and the top of the bag. Wheels would be nice, but not a deal breaker. All in all we're happy with it.
Plenty space, Enough space, would need wheels so that it can move better. Easily stain material (not leather)