I just received my Saddlemen S3500 and it is amazing. It definitely sits tall with the extra roll bag but it could be very useful for longer trips. The Lower "bigger" bag is larger enough to hold my full helmet and still pack for a week long trip. The quality is top notch and it looks awesome. I would recommend this purchase if you want room for longer trips, excellent quality and aesthetically attractive luggage.
Saddlemen S3500 Sissy Bar Bag.
Saddlemen S3500 Sissy Bar Bag Features
- Big, full side openings allow easy access to bag contents while bag is still mounted on bike
- Fully adjustable sissy bar mounting system goes on in seconds over any size and style sissy bar pad; once adjusted for your size pad, you never need to adjust it again
- Constructed of UV-, water-and weather-resistant 1200-denier SaddlerTuff and leather-like, maintence-free SaddleHyde panels
- Rigid construction holds bag shape even when empty
- R850 roll bag included for extra cargo capacity; top cargo straps mount included roll bag or strap on jacket, rain gear, etc., and its separate mounting system allows independent installation on rack, seat or sissy bar
- Top pocket office organizer and lockable zipper pulls
- Built-in pocket with raincover
- Match Desperado styling of other Saddlemen products
Saddlemen S3500 Sissy Bar Bag Dimensions:
16" W x 22" H x 11" D; measures 3,500 cubic inches
Most Helpful Reviews :
I must tell you I was very skeptical when I first received this bag set. I initially thought it was too big. Once I got on bike, it was tall and I didn't think I liked it. I took the roll bag off which made a big difference. I have had it on my bike for about two months now and it looks great and I have used it several times, including needing the roll bag once. What a great, quality bag system. I would highly recommend, even if you don't take long rides. My son likes it too cause it is comfortable for him to lean back on. I am thoroughly impressed with this item and glad I bought it over other bags I was considering. Btw, it doesn't budge on the freeway. Very solid and secure on my V-Star. Expensive item but well worth it for quality and usefulness.
Upon receipt of this item, I thought it might be too tall. After putting on bike, it was tall. I removed the roll bag which I keep in the main bag or my saddle bag. It looks great and the quality is top notch. I have used this bag several times now and it is awesome. Great for trips to store or long trips. I love it and would highly recommend it. Expensive but high quality, very functional and attractive. My wife loves it cause she can lean against it for added comfort. Even at highway speeds it is rock solid, no shaking or vibration. I would highly recommend. I considered other less expensive bags but I am so pleased I stayed with this one. Love it.