Bag is roomy, well built, lots of pockets, rides well on my sisst bar/rack combo. Great deal for the price, and great company to deal with.
Saddlemen BR1800 Sissy Bar Bag.
Item Code: SaddlemenBR1800
15" H x 11" W x 10" D; 1,800 cubic inches cargo capacity, holds one 3/4 helmet plus cargo
- Two mounting systems included in Saddlemens Versa-Mount under-seat yoke and harness or an adjustable sissy bar strap system that easily attaches bag to your motorcycles seat, luggage rack or sissy bar
- Backrest pad can be adjusted for additional comfort for the passenger or driver
- Include detachable backpack straps for easy off-the-bike jaunts
- Include another large top-loading main compartment
- Padded storage compartment and organizer pocket
Most Helpful Reviews :
i like the bag, plenty of room, but, when it rains the rain cover does not keep your stuff dry
I bought this bag for my Harley 1200 Sportster which I sold and transferred this bag to my 2014 Dyna Low Rider. I loved the way the bag fit the bike to compliment the throw over saddlebags. My only complaint and it really has to do with how the South Texas Sun ruins things. After three years the top left D ring pulled out. The material holding it dry rotted and tore loose. I drilled two small holes and anchored it back into place with a small tie strap. The same thing happened to a sissy bar tube's cover. It ripped out and the tube worked its way out and fell and was lost somewhere out there. So I drilled two small holes and riveted the flap back in place and soaked the area with liquid super glue to harden the material. Then I replaced the tube with an aluminum tube cut to fit the same size. I think the bag could be made to withstand the Sun in those weak places if the material used was not cotton type strapping but the leather which the bag is made of. Then the flaps, etc. could be riveted to the bag rather than sewed. I gave the 4 rating because I loved the bags look and fit.