T-Bags Lonestar Bag With Top Roll & Net
T-Bags Lonestar Bag Top Roll Net Features
- NEW Full front opening is hinged for easy access. Front can be fully opened for easy packing or partially opened for access on the road.
- Patented Expandable Mounting System adjusts to fit most backrests 7” to 14” wide.
- Built-in bungee-bottom external rain cover for all weather protection
- External organizer for phones, pencils, maps, etc.
- Constructed of tough 1680D colorfast ballistic nylon and insulated with high-density closed cell foam -Bag maintains its shape when empty
- HDPE full bottom insert in a heavy nylon protective pocket eliminates sagging over the luggage rack
- Padded backpack straps stow in their own zipper compartment
- Available with or without semi rigid foam wall roll bag that has its own mounting system and can be used separately
- Luggage rack required
Is your Backrest the right size?
Your soft backrest pad must measure a minimum of 7" wide x 8" tall x 2" thick up to a maximum backrest width of 14". The mounting loop must wrap around the backrest pad & the top of the pad must rise above the top of the loop when the bag sits on the luggage rack. The loop you choose must be tight enough to compress the backrest pad.
T-Bags Lonestar Bag Mounting Instructions
Our universal mounting system will allow our bags to fit on virtually any backrest at least 8 in. tall. Some bags fit up to a 14 in. wide backrest, and others up to a 16 in. wide backrest. Our Top Rolls are made to fit backrests as short as 6 in. when mounted by themselves.