I have a 2005 Honda VTX1300c. I bought a Cobra mini sissy bar and I was afraid that this would end up being to big for it. Well It fits great and rides well on the luggage rack. They have great attachments. It Looks great, and great quality. The center compartment fits a full face helmet if needed. it can be removed easily if you want to carry it up to your Hotel room for the Night.
Tour Master Select Sissybar Bag
Tour Master Sissybar Bag Features
- Heavy-duty, 600 denier Carbolex® and 1680 denier ballistic nylon construction
- Adjustable mounting system fits many styles of back rests
- Removable neoprene layer is included to protect the motorcycle
- Hinged lid provides storage space and easy access
- Phoslite® dark reflective piping provides nighttime visibility
- Shoulder strap include for convenient carrying
- Internal support panels hold the shape of the bag when empty or full
- Rain/dust cover included
- Multiple external pockets offer additional, easy access storage space
Tour Master Sissybar Bag Sizing
- Length : 20.5 inches
- Width : 12.5 inches
- Heigh : 12 inches
Most Helpful Reviews :
Right size, right form, easy install, what else could you want?
I took the bag to Sturgis and it was great. Was big enough to hold the cloths I needed, was sturdy and looked good too. My back rest is too big to fit through the slot on the bag and I still secured it to my bike no problem. Great bag.
I purchased this bag for my 2010 Yamaha VStar 650 and I love it. It fits well on my bike and allows me to pack gear for trips. Would recommend to all.
Customer service was great, The bag was even bigger than I thought. You can get a lot of stuff in this thing. Great for long road trips. Comes off quick so you can take it in where your staying.
Bought this for a Harley Davidson Road king classic. The bag has a canvas and elastic slot that fits over a small 8” wide sissy bar pad but not on a wide HD back rest. But bag comes with two straps that can wrap to the rack. I added two longer straps that went around the bar bag and back to my Saddleman luggage. Improvised and looked clean. Came off and on easy. The big center section held a heavy leather jacket, gloves, full rain suit and maps. Side expandable pockets allow for easy access to all that small stuff you need to get to at almost every stop. Has big strong zippers and comes with a rain cover but went through a storm without it and everything stayed dry.