Saddlebag Support Bracket A.
Item Code : SDBracketA
Saddlebag Support Bracket A Features :
Metal bracket made to mount saddlebags. Universal fit for most bags.
Jafrum Saddle Bag Support Brackets Installation Instructions :
1 - Left Saddle Bag Support Bracket
1 - Right Saddle Bag Support Bracket
4 - 3” Hex Bolts
4 - 2” Hex Bolts
4 - 1 ¾” Hex Bolts
4 - 1 ¼” Hex Bolts
Warning : Failure to install this item properly may cause support failure and result in contact with moving parts on the bike. Additionally, please install when the bike has not been running and the engine is cool to avoid burn or injury.
1) Remove the Fender Strut Bolts one side at a time.
2) Choose the appropriate length bolt for your bike that does not extend past the fender further than the original fastener. If the bolt is too long, choose a shorter bolt provided in the kit. Install the Saddlebag Supports as appropriate on your bike. The offset bend should face outward from the bike and the hinge towards the rear.
3) Repeat step 2 on the other side of the bike.
4) Check to see the brackets are aligned correctly and tighten the bolts to secure the bracket to the bike.
5) A thread sealant is recommended to complete installation.
6) Periodically check the tightness of the bolts. We recommend checking after 50 miles initially and then adding this check to your regular maintenance routine.
Saddlebag Support Bracket A Reviews :
Saddlebag Support Bracket A
Rated based on 4 reviews
Write your own review