No need for any mounting hardware or support brackets. Just put under passenger seat over the rear fender and tie-down to the motorcycle frame using the attached leather tie-downs on each bag. You can easily choose how high or low you want to hang the bags by adjusting the center strap. These are designed not to flop around in the wind or get into the rear wheel and also to give adequate leg space for the passenger. They are going to haul a lot of stuff and will last many years to come. Each penny you spend here is worth more than a penny !!
Comment: Great product for the price. Fits my Harley good without relocating my blinkers
Comment: Threw these bags right over the seat of my Low Rider. Fits great between the shocks and turn signals without relocating anything. Good looking bags also
Awesome on Savage
Comment: These bags look fantastic on my wife's Savage! We needed small bags that look great, and these fit the bill. Very well made, just the right size for the small frame of the Suzuki. Very pleased, and will definitely use Jafrum again!
Lewisporte, NL, Canada
Great on my small Suzuki
Comment: I have a Suzuki GZ250 and had trouble finding small bags. I ordered these and they fit perfectly, no supports needed. One sits on my muffler but I can punch new holes and bring it up higher (Just haven't taken the time to yet)
Villa Rica, GA
Perfect for the Virago
Comment: Bought these bags for my 85 Virago XV700 and they are the perfect size for the bike. They fit right up to the turn signals so opening is no problem and the quality of the bags is unbelievable for the price. Been on for over a year and still like new. Will need saddlebag brackets to keep them from rubbing against shock springs.
Saddlebags fit my 2001 Yamaha VStar 650
Comment: I have had these on my 2001 Yamaha VStar 650 for about a month. They fit great, are relatively easy to access, were very easy to install, and I have gotten ALOT of compliments on how good they look. They go great with my bike. They are also large enough so I can keep a rain suit in one, and in the other I can put my kindle and a change of clothes for work. There is also a smaller pocket on the inside that is a great place to store registration, cigarettes, phone chargers, etc. I would HIGHLY recommend these to anyone!
Comment: I got these bags for my 2012 Suzuki Boulevard s40. They fit perfectly on the bike. Only downfall is that they cover the helmet lock on the back of the bike. But I cut a hole in the strap and the lock sticks out. They are waterproof and aren't affected by the exhaust pipes
Comment: Fits well on honda 750 shadow, holds alot,looks good.
Best Online .com Store with Discount Motorcycle Gear, Apparel & Biker Leather Clothing.
Motorcycle Dealer with Wholesale Leather Goods and Riding Products. Buy at cheap prices.Jafrum is Upfront
- Available only for FedEx Ground for 48 US contiguous states for retail customers.
- Not available for wholesale / dropship customers (Wholesale or Dropship Customer must select the shipping 'FedEx Ground for Resellers'. If free shipping is selected we will be charging the shipping at the time of order fulfillment)
- Items must be shipped to one address
- Price is before any taxes or additional shipping fees
- Not applicable for orders being shipped to an International address
- If an item is on backorder and you, the customer, or Jafrum cancels the backorder, lowering your subtotal to under $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping), shipping and handling will be imposed unless you substitute the backordered/cancelled item to an item that will result in your subtotal, for your entire order, to be at or above $100.00 (or the amount that qualifies for free shipping).