Fit very well on my 06 Super Glide, without moving my stock blinkers :)
Saddlemen Cruisn Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway.
The Saddlemen Cruis’n Saddlebags with Shock Cutaway can be installed on your motorcycle in three manners. The first is by its zippered yoke for an over-the-fender mounting. This yoke has been designed so that you can easily unzip your bags when you need them. Or, if you prefer, you can hard mount the bags using saddle bag support, which must be purchased separately. Finally, you could create a custom, rigid mount by purchasing and installing Saddlemen’s S4 quick Disconnect Mounting Kit. Any way you mount them, you’ll enjoy having these roomy, 19.25”L x 12”D x6.75”W bags on your bike. These bags also feature a contoured backside that allows fitment over most shock absorbers.
Dimensions: 19.25" L x 12" D x 6.75" W
Saddlemen Cruisn Saddlebag Features
- Contoured backside allows fitment directly over most shock absorbers, allowing saddlebag options on bokes that were previously limited due to shock and turn signal placement.
- Smooth, clean-styled saddlebags feature an easy-open lid with lockable twist-locks, hook-and-loop closures, fully rigid construction.
- Install using one of the three methods : zippered yoke for over-the-fender mounting,hard mount bags using saddle bag supports (sold separately) or use Saddlemen's S4 quick Disconnect Mounting Kit (sold separately) for a custom, rigid mount.
- Zip-off yoke mounting allows bag to be disconnected without removing the yoke.
- Saddlebag supports brackets recommended
Saddlemen Cruisn Saddlebag Mounting Instructions
Measure distance horizontally from the edge of the rear turn signal to where the passenger would be aligned on the seat. Next, measure the distance vertically from the exhaust pipe to approximately two inches below the top of the rear fender.
*Please remember to allow at least one inch clearance between the bottom of the saddlebag and the exhaust pipe. This will prevent the saddlebag from being damaged by touching the exhaust pipe.
Visually align saddlebags to your bike (you make need a second pair of hands) to give a general idea of where bags should be placed. Attach your barrel bolts and washers to the bags and attach saddlebags to your bike with the fender bolts.